GN REACHED A MILESTONE ( in my opinion ) TODAY...

JAMCAR223

My 87 GN reached a milestone today, with it's 50th win in a row. I had been riding on 49 wins for a couple of months now, since my last judged show was back in June on Father's Day weekend.I have attended a couple of Cruise Nights, but with the amount of rain we have had here in Houston, several of the judged shows had been cancelled/rescheduled. I do not pick & choose shows.. If there's a show in the general area, I usually go. I won Best GM today = Win #50. I am humbled, and honored to have reached this achievement. I thought I would share it with you guys.

IMG_9978.JPG

It's the nicest, cleanest, best put together GN I have ever seen. The the car is a display of your talents and hard work, and the trophies are the confirmation. Congrats!

This car is an inspiration to many, myself included.

Last edited:
My 87 GN reached a milestone today, with it's 50th win in a row. I had been riding on 49 wins for a couple of months now, since my last judged show was back in June on Father's Day weekend.I have attended a couple of Cruise Nights, but with the amount of rain we have had here in Houston, several of the judged shows had been cancelled/rescheduled. I do not pick & choose shows.. If there's a show in the general area, I usually go. I won Best GM today = Win #50. I am humbled, and honored to have reached this achievement. I thought I would share it with you guys.

View attachment 327675

Congratulations. Have any car pictures? :)

It's the nicest, cleanest, best put together GN I have ever seen. The the car is a display of your talents and hard work, and the trophies are the confirmation. Congrats!

This car is an inspiration to many, myself included.
Jerryl, all I can say is... THANK YOU!! I will never forget the time you took to come to my home when I first got this car, just to be sure that I knew what I had, and if it was road worthy. Your knowledge and your patience are unmatched in my book. I know you always say "I'm the Buick stud" but it's you, Sir, that deserves that title. To anyone that doesn't know this man...you would wish you did. Thanks to ALL of you guys on this forum. This has been the funnest car I have owned, and I know I can count on you guys for help, and guidance when needed.

That shifter setup is sweet. What is it from? Custom?
One of the most common questions I get. 2008 Pontiac Grand Prix. Yes, there is some work to fit it, but it is the stock shifter. Some bracketry, and relocation is all that is needed.

Wow!

Super clean. Big congrats on the milestone. From the pics you posted, you've earned it.

Mike B.