TR Buick Meet In Stataesboro Saturday

garyk1970

Electronics Moderator
Staff member
we (Zeus/Patrick, classof87/Rico,& me ) are hosting another get together this Saturday August 11th in Statesboro,Ga. 10AM-TILL? anyone who would like to come,please do.fun to meet other owners and "shoot the breeze":biggrin: .we will have the meeting at my shop, and this time grill and serve some food,bring something to throw on the grille or chips ,etc,etc, very informal,we even have a little drive way out back to "test" on new mods;) .any questions please call Gary

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/south-eastern-area/220064-statesboro-ga.html

for gps/mapquest
CARRTUNZ
419A PAGE PLACE ROAD
STATESBORO,GA. 304158

912.764.TUNES
(912.764.8863)

Hi Guys, There are a few TR's around Augusta. I'll check to see if anyone's available this weekend.

cool, i guess we need to organize who brings what for food,so here it goes.

so far:
rico; hamburgers:biggrin:
me; grill and hotdogs

we need utensils,drinks,chips,etc,etc. what ever anyone can bring, just let us know.:cool:

Ok, I'll bring drinks, ice, etc as Gary hasn't bought a fridge yet.
Cokes, water (for the heat), Gatorade, maybe some juice boxes for the kids.
I'm always open for recommendations.
Gary has already given me some.

I believe Gary has offered to give some instruction on alum polishing.

ttt:biggrin: since sunday is my b-day,Angie my bring cake and ice cream.......

Hey, if it's just going to be you me Rico and Bo, maybe we should get Bo's TR and replace the P/M at my place? I have a grill. Your kids would be welcome. My other 2 will be away so it wouldn't be a big deal. Your other half could finally meet my better half.

what if someone just shows up? can you ac/cool your garage down? lets do the brakes another weekend,i havent had a day off this/last week...would like to keep store open in case some $$ walks in(sales only).

Well my plans have most likey changed so it really doesn't matter. It looks as if I will need to go to Houston middle of next week. That means I absolutely must finish the bathroom this weekend. I don't want to spare any time here, I have to get it done. I'll be gone until the 25th.

Unfortunately, you are going to have to count me out for Saturday.

Even so, no. I don't have air conditioning in my garage. Right now I don't even have the Buick in my garage. It full of remodeling stuff for the bathroom.

Sorry.

sorry

Cant make this one. Gn getting a tranny pan and cooling upgrade and it wont be ready for tomorrow. I just got in from NC late last night. Post pics please.

??????

Cant make this one. Gn getting a tranny pan and cooling upgrade and it wont be ready for tomorrow. I just got in from NC late last night. Post pics please.
I have a good stock pan that doesn't leak and has a drain plug if you don't have one yet........

Cancelled

due to the heat and lack of interest. let me know when you guys want to have a meet. thanks,Gary.