TR Buick Meet In Stataesboro Saturday

Hey Doug!!

Ill give you a call on that pan this week. Mine seems to be warped and is driving me nuts!! Tried to reseal and it seems worse. It will not leak on idle just at speed. A/c is removed too so Road trip in this weather didnt seem to be a good idea. Everyone, I will ride to the Burro soon name a day that will be cooler......Maybe late september or October. Measured it two weeks ago. From my door to downtown Statesboro 102 miles taking the back roads off the map. Until later everyone stay cool and keep those turbos chilled.

well, sorrry it got cancelled.....could not make it, and I'm in the middle of a turbo swap, car has had the hood up for 2 weeks....this heat is crazy!! 116 two days ago..just to hot to work on it.....should be running by monday (fingers crossed).....

thanks for keeping me in mind though , I'll be there on the next one....John

When this happens again I'll drop by.
Hopefully this heat wave will break soon.

Gary,

I lost Bo's number (as usual). I want to set up the time with him (and you if you want) to replace his P/M. I want to do it on 8/1 or 8/2. Would you please give him a call and find out if this will work for him?

Are you up for it? Are you ready to do yours yet?
Maybe organize a meet if you think anyone else would be interested.
I got the bathroom done....enough. Still waiting for the light to come in.

Let me know,
Patrick

Ok folks, let's try this.

We can have a get together this coming holiday weekend. Let's try the 1st or the 3rd (Labor Day) if there is enough interest. I have plans for the 2nd, so that is out.

Gary has agreed to allow the use of his shop - CarTunz - so we can stay cool in the AC. I will be chainging out and installing a fresh PowerMaster and setting it up for regular use. This can be a full on tutorial if you would like to attend and learn something in the process. Who knows what I may encounter as this this is a Kirbans unit. It will be an experience for me as well as I have been curious to know how well they perform.

Please let us know if you can or would like to attend.
Post up with your preferred day and we can set this up.

Monday, the 3rd, would be my preferred day but Saturday is cool as well.

saturday is ok, im leaning towards monday too.......depends on the majority:biggrin:

Dang! I work fri night and have to move 4 cars off my Dad's land sat before my mom sells everything. And I am working mon. $650 for working the holiday is something I can't pass up. The a-holes at work usually snatch up the holiday gravy money. Gotta have $'s for projects,b days,Christmas too...lol

how far of a drive would tis be from peidmont area of nc? i might be interested in monday if it's not 5-6 hr drive

Not sure if this helps, but...

If you take the right roads between Statesboro and Columbia SC, you can make it to Charlotte in about 4hrs from here....roughly - depending on traffic. It's been a while since I've been through central SC (I have my reasons). I use to be able to make it there in less than 2 from Aiken SC, but it is close to the interstate and I was moving a brisk pace.

If you google map Statesboro, you can zoom out and see we are about an hours drive from Savannah off I16. If you feel you can make good time on I95, you could probably make it in 5 hours (?).

Long drive, but we would welcome any TR owners.

Monday, Sept 3rd.

May be a small gathering, but we will be there. The P/M will get done.
Bo is itching to drive his car....can you blame him?

i think I'm there!... don't think I'll be in the GN though turbo is not bolted up:(
does it look like a good turn out?

I'm there, un less the ole lady gets bitchy:eek: Buick is sick though...no turbo..... I'm in HHI right now so let me know if something happens before sunday night see ya monday

What time monday?
Looks like I will come.
Still bring food to cook or do we all go somewhere?

i can bring the grill, looks like a good turn out:biggrin: . those guys ( two gn owners)from savannah are coming too.
patrick's going to have a power master class. i need to learn how to properly work on my brakes....

Rico, you coming??