reminder of meet this saturday

Officially,we are doing an early supper,then the cruse in....but we will be there all day.....

see everyone here..........leaded or unleaded drinks are OK here,especially on Saturday ;)

Gary, I really wanted to come but after looking at the check book this morning I just can't make it. Just sucks! Tell Patrick I said hi and I hope he enjoys texas, going to miss him. Daniel Ray

Gary, I really wanted to come but after looking at the check book this morning I just can't make it. Just sucks! Tell Patrick I said hi and I hope he enjoys texas, going to miss him. Daniel Ray
Ditto for me too! Danny was my fail safe. If I break down it is a LONG walk home.:( Hate to not see ya before you leave Patrick. Have a safe trip to TX brother, and hurry back, GA is way better!:biggrin:

How did it go everybody?

Evans Ward had let me in on the meet and I was planning on going, but we had so much rain down here in Brunswick, I couldn't think of cleaning her up some.

I do hope to make it next time you get together. I am in Statesboro frequently with my work. It is just a 2 hour drive and I am sure it would be worth it.

Looking forward to some pics if taken,

Mike

How did it go everybody?

Evans Ward had let me in on the meet and I was planning on going, but we had so much rain down here in Brunswick, I couldn't think of cleaning her up some.

I do hope to make it next time you get together. I am in Statesboro frequently with my work. It is just a 2 hour drive and I am sure it would be worth it.

Looking forward to some pics if taken,

Mike

we had a great time,check out the offical thread......hope you come next time.....

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/so...atesboro-ga-meet-pick-date-2.html#post2250185

Texas or Bust!!

Daniel, Doug,

It has been our pleaseure to know you fellows...and your familes. We will miss Reynolds racing tremendously. But, there are 3 different drag strips all within an hours drive of our planned destination!! WooHoo!! Never fear, we will keep in contact.

Have a cold one for me!

Patrick & Kimberly

Daniel, Doug,

It has been our pleaseure to know you fellows...and your familes. We will miss Reynolds racing tremendously. But, there are 3 different drag strips all within an hours drive of our planned destination!! WooHoo!! Never fear, we will keep in contact.

Have a cold one for me!

Patrick & Kimberly

No matter how wonderful it may seem... Reynolds will still over power what you are thinking will be so great. You gotta make it to Reynolds. There is no better event for a turbo guy anywhere. This upcoming year is going to top it all. I hope you decide that it will just need to be on the schedule and make it.

I wish I would have made this event. I love to meet the Buick guys and gals. The class of people that have Buicks top them all. We have the few, the weak minded, the a$$holes... But we have the best over the rest.

Take care and just make it to Reynolds... ! ! !

Mike

The best to you Patrick and Kimberly in this new chapter of your lives! Sorry I couldn't make it for your big send off. I am looking forward to the next "mini-meet" since I may have a potential conflict for Reynolds this Fall.