sons of anarchy

Dropping like flies on that show. What a great season so far! You know Clay is going down, Jema the old cop or Jax?

One awesome show......(except the first two seasons).........never miss it....went out and bought the first two seasons on DVD........it's pretty cool to see the creator of the show play the part of Otto in prison.....that's the one and only Kurt Sutter..........man, that guy really writes a mean series........my wife and I just love it. It can really get nasty at times and it's really a shame it's going off the air soon....last season....damn.....

Bruce '87 Grand National

I've been watching since season one. Every year it's like, how are they going to get out of this? And they always do but it just gets more complex the next season. Check out the wikipedia summaries of the seasons and you'll remember a ton that you forgot already happened. The writing is great though; hard to keep continuity in a complex script like that, but they do it. I just hope the series ends well and doesn't crap out like Sopranos.

That said they should untangle it just enough to keep the stories straight and clear.
They just can't get out of their own way at times well most of the time.

One awesome show......(except the first two seasons).........never miss it....went out and bought the first two seasons on DVD........it's pretty cool to see the creator of the show play the part of Otto in prison.....that's the one and only Kurt Sutter..........man, that guy really writes a mean series........my wife and I just love it. It can really get nasty at times and it's really a shame it's going off the air soon....last season....damn.....

Bruce '87 Grand National
wait what!??? last season!?? it thought it was going for 7

UPDATE, FELLAS!!!!! My original post on Sons of Anarchy season 5 was based on a written report on this show's ratings, which was, at that time only 2.0% of adult viewers, which then stated that this would be the last season. But! According to my latest research, good news! I posted this latest below for you guys to read. So, want to get this straight with you guys and not lead you to think I misinformed you....I was just going by this "earlier" report. So, read the below with JOY!

When Kurt Sutter spoke with the press last week about the series in the wake of the major character death, the subject of the series' future came up, and from what Sutter says, it sounds like the plan is still for the series to go to seven seasons. Here's what Sutter said...
My original idea, coming into it, was, “Okay, if that’s the model and this is my mythology, do I have seven seasons worth of story to tell?” and really approached it from that point of view, in terms of how to dole out the story and where to go. So, the initial idea of seven seasons wasn’t just a number I pulled out of the air. It was really based on the practicality of what we do. But then, as I’m moving forward with the mythology, having that in mind, I feel like now that has become this sort of super structure for the show, and yes, I have this idea for seven seasons.
Not to throw this out there as a potential tease or anything like that, but I’m sure that, half-way through Season 6, if I went to FX and said, “Look, I can’t end it in seven seasons. I have another eight episodes,” my sense is that the network is committed enough to the show and my vision that they would probably find a way to accommodate that, but I do feel like we’ve been working from that structure of it being seven seasons. And as of today, as I’m looking at my board with the finale all beat out, as of today I can still see that happening in seven seasons.

Given that we're only in Season 5 right now, it may be a bit too soon to know if Sutter will need more than two more seasons after this one to finish the story. But it sounds like he feels confident FX would allow the show to go on a bit longer. And considering that it's impossible to picture Sons of Anarchy without its lead (or SAMCRO without its leader), it's probably a good idea to know that Hunnam would be on board should the show go on for an eighth season.
/* jQuery lightBox plugin - Gallery style */ #gallery { padding: 1px; width: 100%; } #gallery al { list-style: none; } #gallery al la { display: inline; } #gallery al img { border: 3px solid #D6E0E8; margin-left:12px; margin-right:12px; margin-bottom:6px; } #gallery al a:hover img { border: 3px solid #F68600; } #gallery al a:hover { color: #A6B3C6; } #lightbox-image-details-direct-link a { font-size: 120%; }

Bruce '87 Grand National

example A lol

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 87
This season is crap, the story line in previous seasons were great. Now its all based on shock value. How many people can get gruesomely murdered.

This season is crap, the story line in previous seasons were great. Now its all based on shock value. How many people can get gruesomely murdered.
yea theyre kinda stretching it a little...it seems nothing gets accomplished and it just leaves you waiting for next week