sons of anarchy

They for sure look dumb sometimes but that is entertainment as they say lol.

I kept wondering about that blonde headed kid all through the show. Wasn't it Nero's guy that was going to that house where that kid lived?

They for sure look dumb sometimes but that is entertainment as they say lol.

I kept wondering about that blonde headed kid all through the show. Wasn't it Nero's guy that was going to that house where that kid lived?
yeah and he was in there at the end with the kids mom

Completely disappointing episode!! Who cares about Iranians?? Also it just not good TV when they tried to go over the top way too much in last nights episode. Kid shooting up a school I mean I know it's TV but wouldn't that just end SAMCRO right then and there. Every federal agency would lock them up with all the pressure they would have on them. Hopefully if Kurt Sutter isn't too busy with his morning appointments he will get this story back on track
It was all over the place??

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I agree. This show has always had a ton of story lines but last night I got lost trying to keep up. It has almost become too complex to watch and enjoy for what it really is, a biker show. I understand it has to be complex to carry a season but this isnt a 25 episode show. He could have focused deeper on the mc's issues and not so much of the other stuff. That is enough for the 10-12 shows they make a season.

998300_10153260951645441_223554874_n.jpg