sons of anarchy

Man,I thought for sure Otto was going to bite off her hand last week. This show is crazy, I sit here every week biting my nails like an idiot.
Anyone watch 'The Shield' ? That used to get me the same way.
yea my wife claims she gets anxiety while watching it lol

highboostgn said:
yea my wife claims she gets anxiety while watching it lol

X2. Mine can't go to bed right after either and we are parents so it's on late for us. Great episode last night!

Did anybody see the GN during the Mexican shoot out of this past weeks episode? Defiantly a black Regal, looks like a GN minus turbo hood!

scrobbyd said:
Did anybody see the GN during the Mexican shoot out of this past weeks episode? Defiantly a black Regal, looks like a GN minus turbo hood!

I'm gonna have to go watch it again now

So this is the one that aired on 11/20? I didn't see that I have em all recorded though I'll have to go back and look again.

Man was that a twisted ending or what, I thought for sure tig was going to die.

I didn't expect that either I thought for sure Tig was a goner. But this show has a lot of twist and turns and even though Clay is in jail I'm sure he'll find a way out of it somehow. And the Irish aren't done either. It's just getting good. Ha.

So did Gemma really just do that to Tara or was it the Marshall ????? if so she got Gemma'd!!!