sons of anarchy

I think I'm one of the few that's never seen an episode. All my buddies love it. Gotta check it out sometime.

never seen it, but have seen previews..
i grew up around enough real bikers to know that i'd probably just notice how silly it is and change the channel, even if Peggyy Bundy is in it.

SPOILER ALERT STOP READING IF YOU HAVENT WATCHED SEASON 4..

I record it, cant sit through the 55 minutes of commercials. Great show. My wife cant stop with the "I cant believe Op is dead" line.

Yea man, dead! You might have missed it since it happened between the 92 and 93 commercial during the 3 seconds of the shows actual broadcast.

never seen it, but have seen previews..
i grew up around enough real bikers to know that i'd probably just notice how silly it is and change the channel, even if Peggyy Bundy is in it.

Oh, you got to be a dick even in the lounge huh? I bet you are tougher than wood nails:rolleyes:

It is one of the baddest shows on TV... I LOVE IT!

Love the show. If they keep killing off 3-4 people a show.... I don't know what they're going to do next season!!

The commercials are never ending, We DVR it and start watching it 40 minutes in and still catch up:mad:. Seriously if it wasn't for the DVR or Netflix i WOULD NOT WATCH THE SHOW.

I
I record it, cant sit through the 55 minutes of commercials. Great show. My wife cant stop with the "I cant believe Op is dead" line.
Ha spoiler alert lol...buy yea my wife keeps saying the same thing, I thought she was gonna make me where a suit to watch the funeral episode lol

highboostgn said:
******************************SPOILER ALERT********************************************

hahaha we counting abel?

Hey, I didn't say who!!!!