sons of anarchy

yea theyre kinda stretching it a little...it seems nothing gets accomplished and it just leaves you waiting for next week

And they do a good job at that. I always end the show with a "damnit, now I have to wait another week!?!?". And I have never gotten hooked on any show or series... until this one.

True. They need to have an episode every other day. I don't know what I ll do when the season ends

I just started watching it within this past month, had all the seasons saved until now. Watched a handful of them a night when the wife and I got bored, then got to the current season and it is frustrating. Takes forever compared to 4+ episodes a night!

I like the sons, been watching since season one. It sucks that just when it starts to get good, the episode ends, and you have to wait till the following week.

Squid4life said:
I just started watching it within this past month, had all the seasons saved until now. Watched a handful of them a night when the wife and I got bored, then got to the current season and it is frustrating. Takes forever compared to 4+ episodes a night!

X2

i like how clay gets off free again

Clay will be around until the end. This plot with Jemma im sure will come to fruicia. Juice will not die he's got way too much information. At least next week we get a 90min episode!!

i like how clay gets off free again

Clay will be around until the end. This plot with Jemma im sure will come to fruicia. Juice will not die he's got way too much information. At least next week we get a 90min episode!!

And it's 90 minutes next week! Great. Wonder if any of you guys noticed that "Lenny", the guy with the electronic voice thingy that Clay went to see is the real Sonny Barger? That voice thingy is real....he lost his voice box due to cancer........Yes sir, he is the original founder of the Hells Angels! He was one, very, very bad dude. I met him one time playing in a Delaware night club....he asked us to play "Born to be Wild." He treated us nice, which was shocking to me....even bought me a drink......he had a group of bikers with him, what in hell he came in that bar for I have no idea, but I recognized him first time I saw him.....one bad, bad dude............and I mean BAD! And here he is making his second appearance on Sons......hmmmmmmmmmmm........maybe I should join the Hells Angels........o_O

What a great show! It's just nasty and I love it.......a break from real life is good for you sometimes. Makes you really appreciate your good life.........at least it does me.

Bruce '87 Grand National

Did anybody think when she brought that crucifix into the prison it was going to end nicely. I thought he was going to choke her or someone with it.

Man,I thought for sure Otto was going to bite off her hand last week. This show is crazy, I sit here every week biting my nails like an idiot.
Anyone watch 'The Shield' ? That used to get me the same way.

The show leaves u guessing on a few things,next week another 90 mins. Cant wait to see the outcome between jax and clay both have made alot of moves to get rid of each other