Sometimes you just gotta start over....

Randy had it on the dyno this morning. Video should be coming soon

it would be nice to. prolly not . Besides i would rather turn it up at the track. It does seem to like boost. We will make a couple more pulls and be at the track thursday or friday at VMP. Depends on how cold it gets.

Guys remember that 15% drive train loss is not uncommon.
So 1800RWHP is more like 2070 at the flywheel.
I think 1800 at the flywheel for this motor would be fantastic.
I don't think Randy, Shane and Jay want to push the motor to make 200o plus.
It would not be needed for the record anyway.

does not seem that they....ran it up to full boost or RPM...think they were being conservative....still an awesome display....definatly know there is alot more in that car.....sounded awesome and loved all the crap moving away from the car like is was possessed

Guys remember that 15% drive train loss is not uncommon.
So 1800RWHP is more like 2070 at the flywheel.
I think 1800 at the flywheel for this motor would be fantastic.
I don't think Randy, Shane and Jay want to push the motor to make 200o plus.
It would not be needed for the record anyway.

Thanks John,. wasn't even thinking about that. I like the saying under your avitar as well.... She is in our prayers!

does not seem that they....ran it up to full boost or RPM...think they were being conservative....still an awesome display....definatly know there is alot more in that car.....sounded awesome and loved all the crap moving away from the car like is was possessed

Let the power of boost compel you?

Thanks John,. wasn't even thinking about that. I like the saying under your avitar as well.... She is in our prayers!

It is too easy to get caught up in our own BS.
I am really trying to keep perspective and pray for others in need.
I know how much it helped me when my son had his operation.

Im sure this car will make big power,but I doubt highly it would put 1600 to the tires.

What is your target EGTs in this combination?:
The boost response seems pretty good.
I hope to see more as you guys have time.

The engine will tell him what EGT to run.

That wasn't a dyno pull. That was a hiccup. What a monster. Time to play with the boost controller.

Keep a check on your engine oil for excessive contamination during these rich dyno pulls. Lots of steam in that crankcase.