Skipping/sputtering under boost.

Do you have a spare coilpack? This is from Vortex Buicks:
Misses, or Backfires under Boost

If the car runs okay in light throttle conditions but starts to miss when the boost comes on, this is often a bad coil pack, and, sometimes, a bad module. The best way to test the coil and module is by using a Caspers coil and module tester as this stresses both and the spark will break down as the rpm on the tester is increased. The Casper's tester does not work on aftermarket modules, however. The car will run when started, but, if the tester is used, there will be no spark at all...then you know you have an aftermarket module. If you don't have the tester, then you can use a meter and check the resistance across each coil pack (between the two plug wire terminals on a given coil pack) when it is hot from running. The resistance should fall between 11-13,000 ohms on a good Type I coil pack. Type I is the original coil used on our cars...one piece unit with three individual coils molded into it. This is only a test of the coil packs and not the module and is probably about 85% reliable. Sometimes a coil will pass this resistance test but still fail under boost. The best test outside the Casper's tester is to swap a known good coil and module onto the car. I have never seen one that failed the resistance test to be anything but bad.

If the scan tool is reporting timing retard, detonation may be causing the problem, but, typically, this will not be as severe as a bad coil or module and the symptoms will not be as obvious.

At times, a loose balancer, or misadjusted crank sensor can cause an obvious miss at higher rpm. It is always a good idea to check the crank sensor for proper clearance on all three blades of the damper and to check the damper for wobble or movement when the engine is revved up.

A bad cam sensor can also cause a problem. Sometimes this becomes obvious after the car has been driven awhile. If the cam sensor has been out of the car and reinstalled, be sure it was properly installed and not on the edge of the window, or 180 degrees out. Sometimes, unplugging the cam sensor after the car is running will cause the car to run better. This is normally a sign of some problem with the sensor.

See the note in the next section about the cam sensor-

I could never get the LC-1 to work right. That might be your problem. Someone else recently had problems with the LC-1.

Compared to those on this forum, I know comparatively nothing about these cars but I would do a heater calibration regardless of whether it could remotely be related or not. Don't cost nothin' and not doing one on my car cost me a LOT both in terms of time and $$$ (well spent $$$ but $$$ nonetheless).
I will do that today And report back

Do you have a spare coilpack? This is from Vortex Buicks:
Misses, or Backfires under Boost

If the car runs okay in light throttle conditions but starts to miss when the boost comes on, this is often a bad coil pack, and, sometimes, a bad module. The best way to test the coil and module is by using a Caspers coil and module tester as this stresses both and the spark will break down as the rpm on the tester is increased. The Casper's tester does not work on aftermarket modules, however. The car will run when started, but, if the tester is used, there will be no spark at all...then you know you have an aftermarket module. If you don't have the tester, then you can use a meter and check the resistance across each coil pack (between the two plug wire terminals on a given coil pack) when it is hot from running. The resistance should fall between 11-13,000 ohms on a good Type I coil pack. Type I is the original coil used on our cars...one piece unit with three individual coils molded into it. This is only a test of the coil packs and not the module and is probably about 85% reliable. Sometimes a coil will pass this resistance test but still fail under boost. The best test outside the Casper's tester is to swap a known good coil and module onto the car. I have never seen one that failed the resistance test to be anything but bad.

If the scan tool is reporting timing retard, detonation may be causing the problem, but, typically, this will not be as severe as a bad coil or module and the symptoms will not be as obvious.

At times, a loose balancer, or misadjusted crank sensor can cause an obvious miss at higher rpm. It is always a good idea to check the crank sensor for proper clearance on all three blades of the damper and to check the damper for wobble or movement when the engine is revved up.

A bad cam sensor can also cause a problem. Sometimes this becomes obvious after the car has been driven awhile. If the cam sensor has been out of the car and reinstalled, be sure it was properly installed and not on the edge of the window, or 180 degrees out. Sometimes, unplugging the cam sensor after the car is running will cause the car to run better. This is normally a sign of some problem with the sensor.

See the note in the next section about the cam sensor-
I have 3 coil packs now. The one that’s been on the car to 20 plus years, and aftermarket that’s that’s 2 years old. And a brand new aftermarket I haven’t tried yet. 1 module that’s been on the car for 20 plus years and a new acdelco.

I got a new set of plug wires yesterday and I have a set of cleaned and flowed injectors I will try today.( I have 2 sets I swap out every winter while the others are being cleaned) I will try today also.

*UPDATE* Its fixed After 2 modules (original and ACdelco replacement), 2 sets of wires (used and new set), swapping out my injectors, and 3 coil packs. It was the coil pack. The 2 i had (origninal and new aftermarket) did not ohm out correctly across 2 terminals. I got that one warrantied, stuck it on and BAM! After 6 straight days of rain, i was able to take the car out and see how it did. Oh the smile that i had across my face when i mashed the pedal.

Doing this for 25 years, i just knew it felt like and ignition issue, And i guess that answers my question, that a misfire caused by ignition,, sending raw fuel through the exhaust, shows up lean on an AF sensor. And the popping and backfiring was setting the knock sensor off i assume. Zero KR just like before i had the issue, and a nice flat AF reading. I'll post another log.

thanks to those who assisted and gave ideas.

Nick