Sometimes you just gotta start over....

Sweet...

Just wondering...How much $$$ do those Hogan intake manifolds run for? $3k? :confused:

Just wondering...How much $$$ do those Hogan intake manifolds run for? $3k? :confused:

The original quote for this intake was $3495 but that was with two sets of fuel rails and two sets of injector bungs. We ended up with no fuel rails and screw in injectors so Im not sure what the final total was. Shane probably has the invoice.

I'd hate to see the invoice on the entire project start to finish, its a jaw dropper for sure! been there done that!!!!!

It is not going to be as bad as one would think... We priced, to the best of our ability, building a car from scratch before I bought this car. I am still coming in under what building a new car from scratch would be plus we still got the old drive train to sale... Having our on Chassis shop of course made the difference there...

Thanks for your part Bill! Hopefully that motor you built will go down in history!

ABSOFNLUTELY BURIED in work! Pop retired (again) its currently just me and 2 part timers. Reliable, competent help in this industry is impossible to find.
Thats great in these times.
How much do you pay and do you supply moving compensation:biggrin:

I am keeping the motor:wink: The rest of the drive train is for sale:biggrin:

That motor should be considered history itself considering all it's been through and still runs (I HOPE:eek: )

Probably going to put it in "Spooky" for some local track outings for fun...

I am keeping the motor:wink: The rest of the drive train is for sale:biggrin:

That motor should be considered history itself considering all it's been through and still runs (I HOPE:eek: )

Probably going to put it in "Spooky" for some local track outings for fun...
Cmon Shane,Dont we need a Turbobuick.com TSO car to campaign together?:D
Heck we make is fast enough and i'll go try to qualify at some drag radial races!

Found out today that the fuel pump we'll be using is rated at 20 gallons A MINUTE.... so 1200 gallons an hour.

Here's a little something for the haters.

Attachments

• IMG00008.jpg
    IMG00008.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 648
Oh yea.. gotta be able to control all that boost so we got a couple of these.

Attachments

• IMG00009.jpg
    IMG00009.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 653
  • IMG00010.jpg
    IMG00010.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 638
  • IMG00011.jpg
    IMG00011.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 656
I think you and Shane are sick in the head. :D :D

I'm going to have to plan next years family vacation around a trip to the Carolinas so I can see this thing in person.

If youre gonna do it, might as well do it right.