So everyone what do you think of these OG kenne bell headers?

they looked like some nice headers.. i was just wanting to see more pics of them

...not sure why pics were removed ...although i am now in vendor site violation for my signature...thanks for restoring the thread thank god big brother hasnt taken over yet...thanks all for the discussion im trying to decide what headers to buy for my build so all info is appreciated...ill just post some more pics if im allowed to ...thanks noah.

Attachments

• h3.jpg
    h3.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 219
  • headers.jpg
    headers.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 219
  • headers1.jpg
    headers1.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 220
  • IMG_2814.jpg
    IMG_2814.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 212
  • IMG_2815.jpg
    IMG_2815.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 212
and some more...and i dont have any more than these ...i would like to see some other angles as well but these are all the pics i could find...

Attachments

• IMG_2816.jpg
    IMG_2816.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 212
  • IMG_2818.jpg
    IMG_2818.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 215
  • IMG_2817.jpg
    IMG_2817.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 215
  • IMG_2819-1.jpg
    IMG_2819-1.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 218
...are both of those sets of headers kb ones?...also will those headers work with all types of downpipes or do the dp's have to be a certain size or make?

...are both of those sets of headers kb ones?...also will those headers work with all types of downpipes or do the dp's have to be a certain size or make?
yes there the same set of KB headers and yes they'll clear all types of downpipes.

yes there the same set of KB headers and yes they'll clear all types of downpipes.

All types? no. Not a stock dp nor a THDP that was designed for stock headers will not clear these headers.
Everybody forgets that there were two different THDP designs. One for stock headers and one for aftermarket headers.

I have a set of these KB's laying in the shop :D . I have been trying to figure out who made them. I thought they where old ATR's or something!

I have a set of these KB's laying in the shop :D . I have been trying to figure out who made them. I thought they where old ATR's or something!

Sorry to get off track, but where do you live in VA Bch? I lived there for almost 15 years. Bayside area in Gardenwood Park.

I live off of shore drive near North Hampton Blvd. Dave I noticed you were a EW Senior Chief. I am a GMC. I'm stationed on NAB. I've been in this area for life, 19 years. Too bad your not in the area, I'd take ya to the Chiefs Mess ;).

I'm in the process of changing transmissions & doing a rear main seal & noticed 1 small limitation of these headers today. The clearance is so tight between the DP & headers that I can't get the Vband clamp off of the passenger side crossover without taking the DP off. Nothing too big, but I didn't plan on dropping the DP for this job & now I have to.

When I say these headers, I'm talking about the 10 year old ones that are on my car.