for those muscle car lovers....step in

tommynos

worldwide flooring sales
www.horsepowerforums.net :: View topic - www.ssmotorsportsofsarasota.com
check these cars out,he is putting together a live show like orange county choppers...i opened the room so you dont have to join to enjoy the pics....next week the camera crew is closing the local track just for them to bring their cars in and race...im trying to get my gn and my 68 in on the action.....both are show quality and the 68 he did put back together for me...

nice cars .... the 68 Shelby KR is rare but I don't think it's 1 of 1:wink: ... Shelby's wife had a 1966 Blue Shelby GT 350 convert.. 1 of 4 converts.. last 4 cars of 66 were the converts and hers was the final car (#2378) that year..... ummmm.... by the way I own that car :cool:

here is a link to the originals

Shelby convertibles

:biggrin:

nice cars .... the 68 Shelby KR is rare but I don't think it's 1 of 1:wink: ... Shelby's wife had a 1966 Blue Shelby GT 350 convert.. 1 of 4 converts.. last 4 cars of 66 were the converts and hers was the final car (#2378) that year..... ummmm.... by the way I own that car :cool:

here is a link to the originals

Shelby convertibles

:biggrin:
they call it one of one,because of it being the ony maroon convert.you can read the litterature in the one pic...