Smartphones ?

Ive had both blackberyr and smart phones. Nothing compares to the Iphone. i was such a hater on these phones for so long until I messed with my girlfriends. Their are thousands of free apps on the iphone. Many just 99cents. But theirs no need to buy any apps in my opinion. Bc they got free ones all over. I got mine for only 99 bucks with 2 yr activation. When then driods and smartphones are going for over 200 bucks.. Iphone4 is what I got and it kicks arse. Iphone4s is better, but I hear their are some problems with the 4s, none of my friends with the 4s ever had problems, Just somehting I read online. Cant go wrong with the Iphone again. the touch screen takes getting used to. But I got some chunky fingers and after a few days it was no problem. if you havnt noticed. Iphone is my vote

Do you have any specific questions? What do you use the phone for primarily? My wife has an iphone 4g and I had an android phone. Both have huge plus and minus'. If you're tech savy I say go droid. If you want it easy and simpler, it's tough to beat the iphone.

peter

I have had iPhones for the last four years and haven't had a problem yet. I had the 3G for 3 years and have had a 4 for the last year and change. Not all the apps cost money but the good ones cost a whole 99 cents. How awful is that? I have wasted a buck on worse things than an app. Who are all the other phone companies basing their phones after? Imitation is the greatest for of flattery. Right?

Do you have any specific questions? What do you use the phone for primarily? My wife has an iphone 4g and I had an android phone. Both have huge plus and minus'. If you're tech savy I say go droid. If you want it easy and simpler, it's tough to beat the iphone.

peter
I have had the blackberry bold, I just use it for work email, texts, and calls. Anything else such as Nav etc is just a bonus. Will do very little web surfing etc.

I am not a tech junkie, I just want a phone that is relibale and can allow me to perfomr my daily duties.

One of the reasons I have for not getting an iphone is that the battery is not replaceable without sending it in for repair. Also you can not use a memory chip to add storage. I have no idea why a manufacturer would limit you on memory, it makes zero sense. How many of you have had an issue with a battery on your iPhone ?
I am not a Mac hater...I have had a MacBook Pro since 2006 and absolutely would not go back to a Windows machine.

Bryan

I have had the blackberry bold, I just use it for work email, texts, and calls. Anything else such as Nav etc is just a bonus. Will do very little web surfing etc.

I am not a tech junkie, I just want a phone that is relibale and can allow me to perfomr my daily duties.

Based on that I would say go with an iPhone.

Actually, I hate all this technology just eats up too much time, I'm going back to smoke signals when life was simple. Ahh, ha, ha, ha.......

An old Indian Chief sat in his hut on the reservation, smoking a ceremonial pipe and eyeing two U.S. government officials sent to interview him.

"Chief Two Eagles," asked one official, "You have observed the White man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued, "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the White man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government officials for over a minute and then calmly replied, "When White man found the land, Indians were running it. No taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, women earned keep, medicine man free, Indian man spent all day hunting and fishing, all night having sex."

Then the Chief leaned back and smiled... "Only White man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."
Oh yea, stay on topic. I have an EVO 4G.
Mikey

A buddy just got the GZone Commando a few days ago with Verizon and LOVES it. Aside from 'autocorrect'! Lol! It uses the open source android system which in about everybody's opinion I know, is better than buying apps for an iPhone. If you want a smartphone, eventually what else you can do with it will become more important than you think it will right now. It's alot more convenient to explore if you don't have to pay for every little expedition into the tech and features available. And if you're like some of us, having a rugged phone like the Casio's that will actually last beyond the contract is important too. Not to mention the difference in the cost of the insurance for it! Eek!! I'm looking into one for myself. Knowing how quick I can physically destroy todays crappy phones, I'm really happy that I still have a GZone Rock intact without repair or replacement and now, looking at smartphones I'm more than willing to move along their ladder of products...

Galaxy S here older version. It is very thin and is a perfect size imo and works great.

D

IPhone all the way.

All day, everyday.

Why do you think every other phone is "compared to" an IPhone?

I have been for a long time a Iphone HATER just because of there..some what retarded cult following.. I have owned most of the Droid phones Sprint offers, til now that I have the 4S. here are a few pros and cons I see.
DROIDS CONS
bad battery life. not an issue with the 4s.. i have gone two days without charging it.. with gps,wifi and bluetooth on at all times.
apps run in the background.. making the droid phone slow and laggy and can also freeze it. not an issue with the 4s.
camera pictures suck. even though it might have a 8m camera they still look horrible compared to an iphone picture.

the only complain that i have with the iphone is that you cant install a flash player.. limiting you on the videos you can see online.. you can "jail break" and install it but it would void your 1 year warranty.

im wore out on bb and dont have the bold. lack of apps sucks. many lock ups and break downs. state of the art stuff 10 years ago but seems to be behind the times now days. android or apple is what all my friends have.