Shutting down.....

Chuck Leeper

Toxic old bastard
Staff member
Due to ongoing health problems, I am forced to discontinue cleaning injectors.
[It seems the dr's can't figure out what's wrong.]
The last 2 sets will leave here in the am.
Plse do not send your injs.

John Spina @ Caspers still does them, I think. Plse call him for your needs.

Thanks,

Sorry to hear Chuck! Thank you for your help with mine and keep stalking hotties at wally world!

Damm Chuck.. Hope your feeling better soon.. Remember Dr's are "practicing medicine" .. Don't be afraid of the young ones.. They know all the "new" stuff. Year ago this month these "kids" saved my butt. Keep your head up. We are thinkin of ya.

Thanks for your advice & help over the years Chuck. Now do what you have to do & get your health under control. We're here if you need us.

Steve Monroe

Last edited:
I hope you get better so that you can continue to do the things that you enjoy....like the ls Regal.:)

Thanks, all.(y)
The hard part is never having more than the flu, then having major surgery..And the following screwups by the dr's......:mad:

I hope all have a great Christmas!:cool:

Never used your services but Merry Christmas and best wishes out to you for your health, stay strong and you'll be better in no time!

I'm glad I got two sets through you, very top notch service! I hope things go well with the health stuff and you keep active on the boards :)

Call me if you need to talk Chuck. Lots of things have changed this year and I hope things get better for you.(y)