86 Grand national t-tops NY (ZR6 rpo code)

Yup....that gives them some wiggle room if someone calls and asks for more money or if it dosent move they can offer more on the site or pay more without having to call you and ask for more $$ ......most brokers only make $75 to $150 on a move they are definately gouging a lil bit......most truckers will call and ask for $50 to $100 more than the posted price the cheapest price listed for Ny to Cali is $800 the most expensive is $1650.....

Theres 145 cars listed going from Ny to Cali and considering it costs $115 just to cross the bridges on and off long island when you are in a 5 axle truck $800 is dirt a$$ cheap... You may be waiting a while unless someone is going close to that way and needs a car.... I couldnt touch it for that price as i can only haul three at a time....I have to stay a 70 cents per mile per car....your car is listed at 23 cents per mile...(the reason i dont run west) This very week im hauling a 1973 jaguar from traverse city mich (3 hours from me) to newark nj and im getting $850....My average for a car local to me to jersey is $450.... to long island queens brooklyn area $525 out on the end like medford ,brookhaven... $600

he needs the shipper to come to deer park and pick up the car. because the insurance lapsed last night. so I cannot drive it to any shipping port for him. so that's prolly why its 1200 instead of 800. its still a lot less then I figured it would cost him.
im moving to cali next year and I may use them to move my daily driver.

So what does it mean ZR6? Show car ? Can't really find any info on the ZR6 option

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Glad to hear u sold it
Could never get in touch with my friend.
Hopes and prayers are with u
God bless my friend.

Glad to hear u sold it
Could never get in touch with my friend.
Hopes and prayers are with u
God bless my friend.

thanks for the kind words from everyone.
im going to be stepping away from this platform for a while till I recover from the surgery that I will be having shortly.
if everything goes well with my recovery I will rejoin this platform. everyone has been very nice to me on here.
miss you guys
bill

Zone office show car
I have no clue what that means tho. Lol

ZR6 = The GM executives rode around eating their sandwiches with grey poupon mustard and beating the snot out of it! :D
Or - they used it for promo purposes.
Like jumping 6 busses at the local county fair! :D
Check for dents in the fuel tank - that will be a sure fire tip off that they used it to jump busses at the fair.