Should I stay or should I go?

I'd drive that like I stole it. And in my neighborhood, you'd get shot for a hot car like that. I'd put those aluminum sport rims mentioned above (which for some reason are hot to me) and tune that thing up. Throw a wide band on it, and get it tuned down to a science. I would NEVER sell that car. If you sell it, you're going to be one of the MANY old guys I love talking to at car shows, that tell me about the old cars they used to have, and how they wish sooo bad they still had 'em. I learned my lesson and would NEVER sell mine, ever.

what support for a good ol'carb turbo brick!

nice to see people eyballing this like they are.... it better stay carb turbo.

You better. There's not a lot of those cars running around. I'd be willing to bet there's more 'cudas on the streets than there are carbed turbos.

You better. There's not a lot of those cars running around. I'd be willing to bet there's more 'cudas on the streets than there are carbed turbos.

well i wouldnt say that.... i know where theres a whole farm of running carb turbos.... but these poor cars get so molested because everybody thinks carbs and turbos dont mix. well that will be changing in the next few years (what i said a few years ago) provided the economy comes back up and we can afford to go back to more research. There is dedication to them...... and its nice to see others slowing down to get a good look at this survivor.

You have a point .If I hear one more story from a guy that sold his 1 of 1 ragtop cause wifey said " its to drafty" . Or in my case " its just an old Buick". 1379083390152.jpg

IllhaveaV6