Shakedown Pass 1/8 mile

IMG_1471.JPG

Here ya go. I havent taken one with the alky line in the uppipe yet.

20-21psi vid rolling on the throttle. 87mph...speed limit in Mexico is 90.

Last edited:
most recent pic..Yesterday.
Today the car ran great. Changed oil, dissected filter and all looks good. Cranked boost a couple pounds and thats all the time i got. I wanted 25, but I wasnt going to just go there and see what happens...lol.
It pulls really hard top of third. I was in an area where the road is straight for a mile or so and dropped it down to 3rd and hammered it....No laying over at all....
THis is all on a fat 10.2-10.6 AFR and 19° timing. If anyone wants to see logs, I will be happy to show...Heck, you might find something I didnt.

Attachments

• IMG_1483[1].JPG
    IMG_1483[1].JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 131
I thought we already opened negotiations for a set? Of course I do!
You get the next pair buddy! I will try and get them done in a few weeks. You had special requests and that changed my tooling. Yours are going to be sweet looking tho.

You get the next pair buddy! I will try and get them done in a few weeks. You had special requests and that changed my tooling. Yours are going to be sweet looking tho.
Sweet! Sounds good! My engine bay will be nowhere near as nice looking as yours, but they will definitely help. Once you figure out how to do mine you should be able to do anyone's covers for them.

Ok, now I have an idea of whats going on in the 1/4. Track was packed with cars and only got 3 runs. messed up pass 3 by screwing up the tranny brake launch and only shifting into 2nd.

First pass was 1/8th mile test hit

On 23-24psi and low timing

Smallest wheelie pic.JPG

Last edited: