screwed

Antagon

Figured the socal section would sympathize with me.

Bought a set of 75lb PTE injectors from member 10secclub on this board, I guess he sold the same injectors to someone else as well.

250$ and weeks later, he doesnt answer or return calls, or PMs. First time i've been screwed on a buick board, where do I start to get my money back?

Figured the socal section would sympathize with me.

Bought a set of 75lb PTE injectors from member 10secclub on this board, I guess he sold the same injectors to someone else as well.

250$ and weeks later, he doesnt answer or return calls, or PMs. First time i've been screwed on a buick board, where do I start to get my money back?

We could go on a road trip and hunt him down. :biggrin:

Did you post in the Feedback thread??? Has anyone had a problem with him?

Post factual account of planned purchase arrangement & agreement in Feedback using actual dates for all correspondence & conversations. If you haven't heard from him in a week from posting date, I would post the account on any other boards, especially turbo Buick forums that he is on. Chase him down on any other threads that he might be posting on. If you haven't heard from him in another week, I would consider filing a grievance with the credit card company & / or Pay Pal, whichever was involved. HTH

Sorry to hear that you got the shaft but sooner or later it happens to all of us.Its happen to me just once in 15 years but it always hurts when you get the short end of the stick.Good luck hope you get your money back.

REG

i think its only a matter of time for everyone. I bought a set of Ttype wheels from someone on the board back in 2001. i was told they where mint wheel they looked mint except 2 of them where bent. i guess atleast i got them.

Wells, thats why I posted here, the Feedback section isn't going to get my money back. I'll put a detailed post in there to warn others though.

I payed with a check so i'm gonna get in touch with my bank.

Underboost, i'm down. Your 10sec Buick should make the trip to OK in record time :)

Wells, thats why I posted here, the Feedback section isn't going to get my money back. I'll put a detailed post in there to warn others though. I payed with a check so i'm gonna get in touch with my bank. Underboost, i'm down. Your 10sec Buick should make the trip to OK in record time :)
-------------------------------------
Antagon, Fwiw, the "Feedback" section seems to have an outstanding success and / or recovery rate IMHO. Most people do not post there until they have given up hope for recovery of money. Posting there serves several purposes. It is a universal place for all forum members to go to when getting ready to make purchases and thereby cautions other possible buyers.
10seclub might be selling other items on this forum, and your posting in the "Feedback" section might slow his selling down enough for him to reconsider his not communicating with you. Thanks for sharing with the Southwestern Section, and I am sorry that you might lose your money, and i do know how you feel, but I think that your best chances of recovery are as stated above. It is your money, do whatever you think is best. HTH.

-------------------------------------
Antagon, Fwiw, the "Feedback" section seems to have an outstanding success and / or recovery rate IMHO. Most people do not post there until they have given up hope for recovery of money. Posting there serves several purposes. It is a universal place for all forum members to go to when getting ready to make purchases and thereby cautions other possible buyers.
10seclub might be selling other items on this forum, and your posting in the "Feedback" section might slow his selling down enough for him to reconsider his not communicating with you. Thanks for sharing with the Southwestern Section, and I am sorry that you might lose your money, and i do know how you feel, but I think that your best chances of recovery are as stated above. It is your money, do whatever you think is best. HTH.

Either way a thread is going up in Feedback, i'd be stupid not to put one up :biggrin: Thanks for the advice, i do appreciate it