SCAM ALERT - bigjack7440 aka lance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick Micale

Tech Advisor
Staff member
After many years I have been screwed by only the second person from the For Sale section from this board. :mad:

A promise that the "check is in the mail" 2 weeks ago has never arrived, and his phone No. is dis-conected.

He has MANY inquiries in the for sale and wanted sections, so be aware of this guy.

I posted a few minutes ago in another thread asking where is my payment, and within a couple minutes I received a message from one of his other victims.

Shane has been alerted about this POS in case he changes his screen name, and I will be pressing to have my part returned, payment or whatever necessary to track him down.

Sorry to interrupt your Sunday night viewing pleasure, but I felt this warning shoud be made public ASAP. :)

So you sent him the part without getting the payment first?

Yes I did, as I have done many times.

In 20+ plus years of sending MANY parts to Buick owners and board members, I valued their integrity and honesty. The original owners of turbo Buicks were the BEST car people I have had the pleasure of working for and helping in my career.

With the old guys dying off or selling their prized Buick, a few scum bags have infiltrated the community, this is a real shame, but we must face reality, it was going to happen. :mad:

Unfortunately, I must now change my attitude in dealing with board members from a payment point of view. :(

So you sent him the part without getting the payment first?

he probley did but i do the same thing sometimes. I treat this board as family. i usally trust peoples word till they screw me. i have only been screwed once before and i know who it is and will stay away from them.

someones word goes a long way but if you burn me it will take a really long time to gain my trust back.

sorry to hear this nick.

wow, this kind of thing puts a bad taste into peoples mouths. Im shocked you send the part before getting payment. I have never done it that way.

Im sorry, but I hope he comes through.

some of us still have trust in people. Like nick and I, if he needs something i will send it to him on my dime no questions asked and probley wont even look for payment. nick knows if i want something that im good for my money and he has my word.

There are others on this board i trust as well. I give alot of parts away for free just because. However i do get payment alot of times before shipping. i just sold a converter and if he didn't want to use paypal i would have sent him the converter with his word being good saying the check is in the mail.

I knew something was up with this dude. He's always trolling the for sale section saying put me in line first then I want it then starts askin questions about it or hijacks the thread with questions about something totally different. I mean once in awhile whatever , but this was happening all the time. He's one of those people that's gotta comment on everything .just rubs me the wrong way.Sorry to hear he took you for some parts.Joel Didnt mean to pit a smilyface up top

I Agree PAY THE MAN. I have been on this board for a few years after the purchase of my first gn I joined having owned numerous mucle cars when i got my first buick and joined the board i expierenced something i had never known before in other boards, people that are honest and men of there word! wich is a rare thing now days I dont know where this guy is from. (BIGJACK) I am just north of cinci if there is anything i can do to assist you let me know. sorry so long winded.

Nick, i'm going to stand up for the guy. I bought a turbo off him and it took a while to get shipped to me. I started to think the same thing, but I believe he must work out of town or something for a while at a time and doesn't get to the computer much. Everything came through on my end ok and I got the turbo as described. He stayed in touch throughout, just was very hit and miss when he was online.

How long has it been? I hope he comes through for you.

Lance Larymore, Florence, SC.
He was online at 6:57 this morning.. Not like he hasn't seen what's being posted.

Yes I did, as I have done many times.

In 20+ plus years of sending MANY parts to Buick owners and board members, I valued their integrity and honesty. The original owners of turbo Buicks were the BEST car people I have had the pleasure of working for and helping in my career.

With the old guys dying off or selling their prized Buick, a few scum bags have infiltrated the community, this is a real shame, but we must face reality, it was going to happen. :mad:

Unfortunately, I must now change my attitude in dealing with board members from a payment point of view. :(

True, the face of the turbo Buick community is definately changing.

Well let me start by saying I lost my mother last week and I was not at a pc 24/7 . Also I gave Nick my shipping info for when I sent him the money. Thanks for the trust but this is the one and only time I have ever got a part off this site before I sent the money. I was going to send it pay pal but I guess Nick is not set up with pay pal. I have bought alot off parts for my car and I have always paid for them!! It's true I do work alot and my new job sometimes keeps me from home and I can't jump on my phone when ever I want to see what's up . I had my I phone on someone elses line and it got cut off , I have my own account now so I was not able to go on line or call anyone for a week. With that being said I realy don't give a damn what anyone has to say about me the last week of my life because I lost the only family member I had left from my family(mom, dad, sister) all passed away in the last 2 yrs. I am sending your DP back as we speak!! As far as this nova???? Whatever his name is he must be still pissed of cause I did not by a boost controler and I would think he would be over it by now! Thanks to the guy who took a stand for me about the turbo I sold him , I think he's happy. I bought a real ATR DP from 87-turbo-t for $ 100 less and it was the one I wanted to start with . Ask him how fast he got paid. I bought a set of ATR headers also ask that guy how fast he got paid!! Yeh you go on here and look at everything I have ever said and I ask alot of ? I did not know alot about these cars and this is were I get my info. If you don't know you better ask somebody right!! Sorry that you sent the DP but I would have waited on the money to start with. Thanks for your trust , but you realy did not have to start this BS on here . You had my email and I got back to you as soon as I saw your email about payment. There has got to be a better way of dealing with a issue like this other than crying on TB.com about it. Now that everybody has read this I hope you understand that when you loose your mom ask your self how would you feel. Sorry Nick about not letting you know FAST enough about what I was dealing with but now you know, now everybody know's thanks to this post. Thanks Lance Larymore from 800 Quietbrook rd. Darlington SC 29540 843-861-5269. Gavinxman@yahoo.com

I lost the only family member I had left from my family(mom, dad, sister) all passed away in the last 2 yrs.

Hes telling the truth on his 3 family members.. easy google search, town and last name + obits

Sorry about your lose, my heart felt condolences, I lost both grandmothers, one grandfather and my father within less then two years.. so i know

Please understand everyones skittish on here anymore Ive passed on alot of stuff just because I didnt know who the person was, and although its easy to jump the gun its also hard to hold back when you deal something and the money is accounted for before it even gets in ones hand, if I sell something.. before I even get the money, its spent on a damn bill:frown: anymore.

Hes telling the truth on his 3 family members.. easy google search, town and last name + obits

Sorry about your lose, my heart felt condolences, I lost both grandmothers, one grandfather and my father within less then two years.. so i know

Please understand everyones skittish on here anymore Ive passed on alot of stuff just because I didnt know who the person was, and although its easy to jump the gun its also hard to hold back when you deal something and the money is accounted for before it even gets in ones hand, if I sell something.. before I even get the money, its spent on a damn bill:frown: anymore.

Thank you

I can understand all that except one thing.

You're returning the down pipe?

Regardless of what down pipe you really wanted you made a deal with this gentleman and should pay for it, not return it.

My condolences on your loss, but you returning the down pipe, i'll never do business with you!

Status
Not open for further replies.