SCAM ALERT - bigjack7440 aka lance

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry for your loss.

P.s. Ur still a douche bag who has no clue what this community is about. It's funny that now you have a paypal account? Ur phone was on somebody else's line???? Ur not online all the time? I thought u had 3 of these cars and plenty of money and someone was making u a $1200 downpipe and bla bla bla. Get a clue and stop bs'n people. if nick sent you a part it most have been more in depth than you are alleging ,i mean he most of had ur address and very good faith that u would buy this part from him.so now you're sending it back cause you found a better deal?i dont know where youre from but things dont usually work like that anywhere nevermind around here..Like I said sorry for ur loss, but don't bring ur bs here.And I'm sure you'll have something to say about this but for what it's worth, I think u already made ur name. Joel

I'm sorry for your loss.

P.s. Ur still a douche bag who has no clue what this community is about. It's funny that now you have a paypal account? Ur phone was on somebody else's line???? Ur not online all the time? I thought u had 3 of these cars and plenty of money and someone was making u a $1200 downpipe and bla bla bla. Get a clue and stop bs'n people. Like I said sorry for ur loss, but don't bring ur bs here.And I'm sure you'll have something to say about this but for what it's worth, I think u already made ur name. Joel

still crying I see. I don't give a damn what you call me because I did not by your $65 part , let it go. I am have some bad troubles with family issues right now I don't need this. Sh?t right now if this is how you talk to guys that are have deaths in there family's I hope you are never going to be a pr guy for this site cause your sure giving the TB&TR family a bad name!! Get over it this has nothing to do with you , get a job or a hobby one that you know how to act to other people . One day somthing like this will happen to you and I hope somebody is there for you unlike you have been here!! No matter what else you post I want have anything to say to you so trash away!!!!

Buy the way to all of the guys who said they were sorry about my loss thank you so much this means alot to me and I want forget it. Also when I say I have my own accout I am talking about my I phone . I have and still am doing all this on a I phone , so when it was on a buddys account it got cut off so that is the reason I was out of touch with Nick . Ps always get your own account with a I phone .

Sorry for your loss Lance. I will vouche for him as he has bought parts from me recently. No issues.

still crying I see. I don't give a damn what you call me because I did not by your $65 part , let it go. I am have some bad troubles with family issues right now I don't need this. Sh?t right now if this is how you talk to guys that are have deaths in there family's I hope you are never going to be a pr guy for this site cause your sure giving the TB&TR family a bad name!! Get over it this has nothing to do with you , get a job or a hobby one that you know how to act to other people . One day somthing like this will happen to you and I hope somebody is there for you unlike you have been here!! No matter what else you post I want have anything to say to you so trash away!!!!

yeah im still cryin over the $65 boost controller....that what you really think buddy? it only adds to the point i was tryin to make which you obviously dont get.......and i can uderstand the loss of a parent and sympathize, lost my dad in nov...but that still doesnt change who you are and how youve acted on this board.....this has been said over and over......this is a tight knit community where people will go outta there way to help ya.....dont bs people on here thats all i have to say, so if ya wanna be a tuffguy a talk Sh!t.....save it .....and again i'm sorry for you're loss......joel

Guys, I'm really inclined to give him a break. Plenty of board members have vouched for him. This should be dropped as someday we may need some slack cut for us - god forbid. Sorry for your loss.

Give the guy a damn break.:eek: He's sending the pipe back. It doesn't matter what the reason is, he's sending it back and nobody's getting screwed out of anything. Unless that doesn't happen, no harm no foul! For heaven's sake let it go.

Sorry for your loss man:(

Close this thread

Sorry to hear about your mother Bigjack. I think this thread should be closed. Give the guy a break

Status
Not open for further replies.