Salvage yard GN

That's not a bad project car in my opinion. Granted, no knowing if there are any major issues. Good luck to anyone on this board who gets the car:cool:

Sold for 6700. Not to bAd if the motor is ok. Looking at another 5k to get it back togeather and get the cheesy paint job off. 12-13 is pretty good for a nice car with new paint. As long as it's a clean title with out salvage history.

it's at a SALVAGE auction.. Car was a total loss. I would say it has a Salvage (Theft) title.. BUT the first post say's clean title:confused:

it's at a SALVAGE auction.. Car was a total loss. I would say it has a Salvage (Theft) title.. BUT the first post say's clean title:confused:

Dan I have seen higher prices go for totaled GN's lately then good running Gn's.

Dan I have seen higher prices go for totaled GN's lately then good running Gn's.

hahahaha.. back in the day I bought a lot of wrecked GN's for customers .. A few of them had more in the car than what it was worth :rolleyes: Lots of guys would see the car like this one in the thread and say "hey thats nothing to fix".. then it nickles and dimes them to death. I am glad I am "almost" out of cars :cool:

hahahaha.. back in the day I bought a lot of wrecked GN's for customers .. A few of them had more in the car than what it was worth :rolleyes: Lots of guys would see the car like this one in the thread and say "hey thats nothing to fix".. then it nickles and dimes them to death. I am glad I am "almost" out of cars :cool:

I thought you were almost out of cars years ago:p

Post stated clear title. Even if it has a previous salvage title they will post that too. Like most things you are really at a disadvantage if you can't view it prior to bidding. They offer a appraisal service through a agent runs $100.

i have pics of it with the rims it was pretty nice.

1g283s.jpg

257q8lc.jpg

2z56syh.jpg

nope not the same care. Look just behind the passenger side marker light the first one has the paint scheme on it this one doesnt.