Salvage yard GN

AN/GSC-52

Does anyone happen to know this car?
Clean title, but partially stripped.

34ervb4.jpg

v74234.jpg

Sorry I think I posted this in the wrong section, please move thanks!

This car used to be in Peoria, IL. It had a set of BIG 24" or so rims on it. It was on Ebay about a year or so ago. Wonder what happened to it? I was a very nice car.

The car is on Copart, my favorite site. Here is the link.
Copart

I'm registered with them but prefer you use one of their buyers if you want to bid, just to busy right now.
Copart is 2 days to pay, and 5 days to pickup. After that there are storage and late fees which are expensive.
And if you decide not to pay it's a $400 relisting fee. Not like Ebay, it's meant for people in the industry.

Going to try & save her....

I have a buddy who has a shop in Chicago, Works on GN/TRs and he is registered in CoParts, and I convinced him to bid on it. Let's hope I can get it and save it.:rolleyes:

I can tell by lookin at it was prollly nice and some every day dummie stole it and had no idea what it was so they took off everything they knew they could get quick money for at the scrap yard.. think about it what do all the parts they stole have in common they come off quick and they all are or look like aluminum...and trust me theres many a plain regal rollin around the hood with turbo hoods on them..The owner prolly got it back sittin on bricks so he put the original rims back on it or gave them to the towyard once the insurance paid him off.....imo...