???'s On buying a 4 wheeler!

RUQWKNF27

I am in the market for a new 4 wheeler and I am kinda down to a new Brute Force 750 4x4 and a KFX 700 2WD both Kawasaki . I have driver both and love that the Brute will go just about anyhwhere but also like the fact the KFX is lighter and faster and you can willy and sling it around more.

Anyone have or have opinions on either of these or comparable models?

Get a Raptor 700.My brothers is actually a touch faster on the bottom end than my yzf450!!

Hes a big dude like you and he likes his:)

Its a matter of preferance. I have a V-vorce and love it. Its a wheelie machine, and with the right mods they'll beat most everything in a drag race.

Honda Rincon if 4wd and they have as new 700 or so sport ATV. FYI Still riding two all original 1985 Honda Big Reds that were tested " Trail Tough".

I am a Polaris man, gotta a 700. The 800EFI looks awesome. Down here though all the big players have jumped on the Can-Am boat. Those things are fast........

What is the land like where you ride? If your gonna ride in a swamp 4x4 for sure. Most riding the 2x4 should be just fine. Creek crossing, and flooded fields my banshee does just fine so long as I don't stop in the middle of a mud hole(or 2+ feet of standing water). The only time I really use my prairie 400 4x4 is for gathering wood, or some other out door chore. The sport machine's are just so much more fun to ride. You can make a Silverado as fast as a GN if you wanted, but its still not as fun.

I believe the Brute force can be switched to 2wd mode, that would be the one I get. The drawback of all these new quads are there weight though. An 800 pound 4 wheeler sitting on top of me doesn't sound too pleasant, and sadly I have had a few 300-500 pounders on me plenty in the past, lol.

All depends on what you want to do with it. I’m a durability & longevity type of guy, so I ride a Honda.;)

i have polaris scrambler 500 h.o. it has the auto trans with the selectable 2 or 4 wheel drive. it's a crossover type of sport quad. it's a chain drive straight axle rear with the added bonus of 4x4 front end. they actually call it a awd when it's locks up. when it's in the awd mode it has to see the rear wheels spin before it will lock up the front end. it's also a very torquey quad. it has alot of shock travel for agreesive trail riding.

Polaris : ATVs : 2007 Models : Sport Collection : Scrambler 500 : Features