RPE Engine

southpw11

I've seen posts and sigs that say things about 'RPE' Engines, can anyone enlighted me on what the RPE means?

He builds Jack Cottons motors! Master engine builder! And he does beautiful work too!

Top notch! You might do best to go through Cotton's to get the job done. Call Jack Cotton @ 413-789-0531. Jack has a "BAT" phone in his office directly connected to Bobby @ RPE.

Bobby is responsible for building Dave Fiscus' record setting TSO motor.

Call direct and talk to Bobby at RPE cut out the middle man!!

There is alot more to the middle man than you are aware. Gonna need parts for the build, and Jack is a great help. He also deals with Bobby more than the average guy, so he can keep things moving along.

Dan is also the man! very hard choice to pick one over the other- both are great engine builders!

I like to hear from Jack. He still has a couple thousand dollars of mine from the time I was going to get an engine built for me.:confused:

Ahhh.....what a bummer. Sold my once beautiful car after all that. I had enough run-around and money wasting to last me a lifetime.

That's great Otto except Dave doesn't have the TSO record , Ted A does
and guess who builds his engine?

Dave has run faster than ted in his TSO car,Just because it didnt happen at a point series race doesnt mean it doesnt exsist.

Nice job breaking into and RPE thread looking for a plug:rolleyes:

I think Dan was just stating the facts. One time it counts if at an event next time it doesn't...

Both are fast cars and I am sure TSO will be full of excitement and a record breaking year... Let it be settled at the track and not on the board.

I have seen motors from RPE not run one, I have seen Brian's & Art's TSO motor and it looks like great work. I do have a DLS engine, and it is AWESOME, and Dan is a sponsor of the board!

Please let's not turn this thread into a slug fest:cool:

Rpe

860-953-1342. He has two of mine right now and done several for me in the past. One is an S2 and one is a stock block. They are done right and are ready to lay down big numbers with no BS problems every time.

I think Dan was just stating the facts. One time it counts if at an event next time it doesn't...

Both are fast cars and I am sure TSO will be full of excitement and a record breaking year... Let it be settled at the track and not on the board.

I have seen motors from RPE not run one, I have seen Brian's & Art's TSO motor and it looks like great work. I do have a DLS engine, and it is AWESOME, and Dan is a sponsor of the board!

Please let's not turn this thread into a slug fest:cool:

Very well said Shane, We all forgive Otto for he can't help himself. It's a shame Otto can't get the job done himself and has to ride on the coat tails of his friends success though. :rolleyes:

I have to ask one thing Shane. Why is it OK for RPE to get press on the board here when he is not a supporting vendor, but others must pay?

Why is it OK for RPE to get press on the board here when he is not a supporting vendor, but others must pay?

My goodness, i have never seen Bobby on the board before so i really do not see your point.
If he was on the board promoting his business then you would have a valid point.
I am sure K&N air filters get mentioned on the board, are they a supporting vender? Is Weldon,Buick motorsports etc etc???

I am pretty sure, DLS or RPE you cannot go wrong!

Ted are you going to B.G. to line up with Tony Gomes and the other TSO heavy hitters?

Everyone here has something in common and love the turbocharged Buicks, too bad we can't all get along.......:frown:

Very well said Shane, We all forgive Otto for he can't help himself. It's a shame Otto can't get the job done himself and has to ride on the coat tails of his friends success though. :rolleyes:

I have to ask one thing Shane. Why is it OK for RPE to get press on the board here when he is not a supporting vendor, but others must pay?

FCK YOU TED,Peice of ****

To my knowledge RPE has never been on here trying to drum up extra business. He always has plenty of work and doesnt have the time to come on a board and listen to a bunch of BS like what has already started in this thread. If you read the original post in the thread you would know why you have seen the responses you have. They have nothing to do with the owner/operator of RPE other than the work he has done for the dying Buick community. He gets "press" because his engines work. Thats the most important thing here. Not if he is a paying vendor. So what are you trying to say? We cant mention anyones name who may profit off of the Buick community unless they are a paying vendor? Click the link below

Download Crying baby sound effect.wav - Sounds / MIDI