RPE Engine

I spoke to Bobby yesterday morning about a stroker short block and told him how he and Dan get high praise for their work on the boards. He was glad to hear that. He also said Dan is a good guy to deal with and does great work on these cars. You can't go wrong with either of them. You'll just have to wait in line, they are both back logged with work.

I spoke to Bobby yesterday morning about a stroker short block and told him how he and Dan get high praise for their work on the boards. He was glad to hear that. He also said Dan is a good guy to deal with and does great work on these cars. You can't go wrong with either of them. You'll just have to wait in line, they are both back logged with work.

Class, Respect, and knowlege THATS what you get with RPE
But......... I might be Biased 5.11 @142 1/8 mile

does RPE hav a website please looking to upgrade my motor now.Exploring options before making move and this may be a option...

does RPE hav a website please looking to upgrade my motor now.Exploring options before making move and this may be a option...

No site. He avoids the these forums like the plague.

Class, Respect, and knowlege THATS what you get with RPE
But......... I might be Biased 5.11 @142 1/8 mile

Wow, that is super fast.
That is around a 7.8 if you run it out the back door.
I hope you guys can get Mike's car to run half that good.

PMing you Bobbys phone number.

Bobby called me Monday to let me know my Stroker is complete and being crated for shipping. Looks like I will make it to race TAI at BG this year.:biggrin:

Bryan