RPE Engine

Very well said Shane, We all forgive Otto for he can't help himself. It's a shame Otto can't get the job done himself and has to ride on the coat tails of his friends success though. :rolleyes:

I have to ask one thing Shane. Why is it OK for RPE to get press on the board here when he is not a supporting vendor, but others must pay?

Ted,

You really are a piece of work Bobby never talks crap about anybody in cluding you Dan!! but with you guys anything goes bottom line is this Bobby has made more hp with a V6 in TSO trim than "ANYBODY" period!!! and far as you getting the job done you won one race with luck because Avon owned you on that pass .You went after Bobby when your motor blew up !!! I guess it was everybody's problem but yours (the driver) ya you had no fault. You took Tso in Cecil because Fiscus was unprepared but now at 8.34 @167 The 2 Time TSO champion will mop the floor with you and then there is the reaction time :eek: but then again maybe Fiscus is lying ya keep telling your self that beacuse their isnt a person in the buick communtity that would agree with you. This thread was about Bobby @RPE and because Otto stated that Fiscus ran 167 at a event or not you guys jump in and $hit this thread up. I have a lot of respect for Dan and his abilitys, you have lost my respect you play bull$hit games Then backdown and want to make friends (Cal)

Ted are you going to B.G. to line up with Tony Gomes and the other TSO heavy hitters?

Everyone here has something in common and love the turbocharged Buicks, too bad we can't all get along.......:frown:

No!!

Ted will not be there and that came from the horses mouth he can run but he cant hide!! Norwalk that is where the reckoning will be Right Ted ? or is it going to be like Reynolds:wink:

Wow, I thought it was going to be a slow night.
I hope we can play nice with out people going on spring breaks
For the record I would not have a problem using either vendor.

Ted,

You really are a piece of work Bobby never talks crap about anybody in cluding you Dan!! but with you guys anything goes bottom line is this Bobby has made more hp with a V6 in TSO trim than "ANYBODY" period!!! and far as you getting the job done you won one race with luck because Avon owned you on that pass .You went after Bobby when your motor blew up !!! I guess it was everybody's problem but yours (the driver) ya you had no fault. You took Tso in Cecil because Fiscus was unprepared but now at 8.34 @167 The 2 Time TSO champion will mop the floor with you and then there is the reaction time :eek: but then again maybe Fiscus is lying ya keep telling your self that beacuse their isnt a person in the buick communtity that would agree with you. This thread was about Bobby @RPE and because Otto stated that Fiscus ran 167 at a event or not you guys jump in and $hit this thread up. I have a lot of respect for Dan and his abilitys, you have lost my respect you play bull$hit games Then backdown and want to make friends (Cal)

Tony, I really try to ignore your stupid B.S. comments, but I think we need to clear the air on this one. Here are the facts. The motor blew up and we all know why I guess you didn't really read the outcome. How could it be Bobbys fault when that motor was last gone through by him from a previous owner and he never did the shortblock anyways. BOBBY AT RPE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM FOR THE MISHAP. As a matter of fact, I remember calling you after Bobby called Otto wigging out and guess what, this info came RIGHT FROM YOUR MOUTH TO BOBBY!!!! I thought we cleaned up the misunderstanding then?? Now you post this crap up here?? :confused: I simple question(to Shane) about supporting vendor is not a slam at Bobby or his ability. :rolleyes: .

I will be at Norwalk and I really have nothing to prove to you at this point, mopping up your TSO OUTLAWED 8.48 converted pass (talk about B.S :biggrin: ) was easy you can come and shove your 5 teen at 140+ at Norwalk if it's not broken by then
As far as luck in Cecil, you are right, I got REAL LUCKY and last I knew that's also part of racing. Avon brought a serious car to the race and he made a fool of me in the finals, but you are really NOBODY to critic where was your car a 5 teen at 140+ probably would have spun our cars sideways as you went by us? :rolleyes: Tony, one more thing, I'm putting my $$ on you next year. You have made more power than anybody with a single turbo V6 you are going to dominate the field next year. ;)

Also, do me a favor and don't turn this into some battle between Fiscus and I that's really not there. Dave is a class act guy. I got to hand it to Dave, he manages to keep out of this kind of crap.

To my knowledge RPE has never been on here trying to drum up extra business. He always has plenty of work and doesnt have the time to come on a board and listen to a bunch of BS like what has already started in this thread. If you read the original post in the thread you would know why you have seen the responses you have. They have nothing to do with the owner/operator of RPE other than the work he has done for the dying Buick community. He gets "press" because his engines work. Thats the most important thing here. Not if he is a paying vendor. So what are you trying to say? We cant mention anyones name who may profit off of the Buick community unless they are a paying vendor? Click the link below

Download Crying baby sound effect.wav - Sounds / MIDI

You are right, the comment was inappropriate.

I have had engines built by DLS, Anderson, & Weber. I have had trannies from Bruce, Chris, Brian, Lonnie. I have bought converters from TCS, Dusty, and Pats. Turbo's and engine management from Precision, Full Throttle (Mike), and Cal. I have bought parts from Brian, Jack, Jason, TA, etc.... I could continue but, imagine how big my sig could be:rolleyes:

Point is I get along with all these guys and they all treat me with respect and have all been straight. So if I decided to put my +1 in for someone I am not just doing it because they "sponsor" the board. I do it because they have treated me right in the past!!!!!!!

Far as Dan, Dan is one of the most straight forward guys I know. He has helped me when he didn't have to and has never tried to sale me something I didn't need. I will stand up for him to the cows come home!

Same goes for the rest of these guys... For example Billy A. is working on something :eek: for us...

We, the Turbo Buick community, are a small group left, I hate to see it get divided anymore!

Far as RPE, I have NO problem with them. They didn't come on the board looking for advertising, a member asked a question. Nothing wrong with that. They obviously must be a good company with the customer base they have. Great!

Now, please keep it clean so we don't have to close the thread....

Sorry for my post about Jack. To tell the truth, I really have not even called him about my credit at Cotton's in the past year. I just wanted to get back to work and eliminate some stress. (sold car and dropped the whole project)

Jack is a great guy, and I would again use his services and go thru him for an engine at RPE. (413-789-0531 Welcome To CottonsPerformance.com! )

(My old car is for sale that Jack built, almost 600HP to the wheels as it was tuned recently on a dyno in VA. It just needed a little TLC and some boost)

is that what it means, or did you just pull that one out of your hat John? :)

I really think that is what it means.
After my kid was up all night there is no way I would try to intentionally be funny. I was shocked nobody posted it sooner.

I have an RPE engine in my car for 5 yrs now......stock block, stock ported heads and almost 600hp to the wheels. Bottom end has never been touched in 5 yrs since built by bobby......can't go wrong with cotton and bobby. Jack can get you the parts you need and bobby makes it purr.....

to think this thread is a little over 1 year old, & now one of Bobbys' high HP pieces of aluminium reside in the engine bay of the Turbo Indian. I can't wait to feel the sensasion that the other 8 sec. folks feel.:cool: I must say it was a real pleasure dealing with Bobby on this build.

to think this thread is a little over 1 year old, & now one of Bobbys' high HP pieces of aluminium reside in the engine bay of the Turbo Indian. I can't wait to feel the sensasion that the other 8 sec. folks feel.:cool: I must say it was a real pleasure dealing with Bobby on this build.

Let's see some pic's!!:eek: