Roll Call !!!! What's going on with your Hot Air?

Updates

Well, I got rid of my 86, And after about 2 weeks of getting my 85' ive already aquired some ported heads, 86/87 ecu 86/87 ported intake manifold/plenum intercooler, Im ordering my TT 80lb injectorsw/chip this week, Still need to order the turbo (t66) and get a decent fuel system. after all thats said and done, Off to paint and Body she goes.

No disrespect but you got rid of your 86 and bought an 85 to build into another 86-87 wanna be. So.......... the thread says whats going on with your Hot Air? I don't think your Hot Air anymore.

Just to clarify some things this thread was started to update and inspire those "Hot Air" enthusiest that still aspire to keep the traditional Hot Air configuration in it's form whether modified with alky or other upgrades and hopefully keep a running tab on what's new in our very small and dwendling community. Not an update on conversion projects. Not trying to be an arse but for the purist converting to the newer set up is not an option we want to test the limits of what we got and not take the "easy" way out. Anybody can do that.

Just my O2, Pete

No disrespect but you got rid of your 86 and bought an 85 to build into another 86-87 wanna be. So.......... the thread says whats going on with your Hot Air? I don't think your Hot Air anymore.

Just to clarify some things this thread was started to update and inspire those "Hot Air" enthusiest that still aspire to keep the traditional Hot Air configuration in it's form whether modified with alky or other upgrades and hopefully keep a running tab on what's new in our very small and dwendling community. Not an update on conversion projects. Not trying to be an arse but for the purist converting to the newer set up is not an option we want to test the limits of what we got and not take the "easy" way out. Anybody can do that.

Just my O2, Pete

20351440117_medium.jpg

20351440120_medium.jpg

20351440118_medium.jpg

Body work... and upper end motor repair... new turbo install.

You Too!!!!!:biggrin:

Just my O2, Pete

Well, i got rid of my 86 because someone gave me a substantial amount of $$ for it.

Just because im throwing an intercooler and some other mods doesnt mean i dont have love for hotair cars. Sorry for posting in you thread Mr. Hotair Nazi.

And additionally, Just in case you werent informed, they left.

Well, i got rid of my 86 because someone gave me a substantial amount of $$ for it.

Just because im throwing an intercooler and some other mods doesnt mean i dont have love for hotair cars. Sorry for posting in you thread Mr. Hotair Nazi.

Yeah you love so much you bought one and instantly trying to make it into something else.:confused::confused:

You love 'em so much that the first real posts in the Hot Air section are titled "how to convert to intercooled"....yeah you really love 'em.

And by the way I prefer to be called a Hot Air "purist".:D:biggrin:

I ir. :rolleyes::biggrin:

At the beggining of my thread to you I said no disrespect. But obviously some people don't know what that word means at all. You know there is one woman that frequents this board and I think you just disrespected her with those comments. So please refrain from the personal attacks using sexist remarks.

At the beggining of my thread to you I said no disrespect. But obviously some people don't know what that word means at all. You know there is one woman that frequents this board and I think you just disrespected her with those comments. So please refrain from the personal attacks using sexist remarks.

LOL So if I put "No disrespect" infront of something, it makes it ok to try and make you look like an ass? C'mon Man. All of a sudden you are a womans rights activist as well? If she reads it, im sure she would know that it wasnt directed towards her, but to the other female who frequents the board.

Grow a pair and suck it up, its just the internet.

Pete, you have been starting **** with me since my first post on the site, im going to continue posting, and writing how i feel no matter if you feel if its offensive.

MiamiGranny, i suggest you take your rude and vulgar comments elsewhere. you have only been on this board 8 days and you come in here disrespecting not only the hotair section but the whole board. I'm not a moderator of this section but your comments are uncalled for.

MiamiGranny, i suggest you take your rude and vulgar comments elsewhere. you have only been on this board 8 days and you come in here disrespecting not only the hotair section but the whole board. I'm not a moderator of this section but your comments are uncalled for.

I could have sworn i signed up for an automotive forum, not a daycare. If he wanted respect, he should have shown some. Read all my previous posts, I havent been Rude or vulgar to anyone, quite the contrary.

I wish i can convert all hotair cars to intercooled, Just to see you post more "bitching" threads, Last time i checked "bitching" was a womans trait, better go check your vagina and make sure theres no motor oil left over from the cam you had in there earlier, and thats no hot air. :rolleyes::biggrin:

i have read your all your posts, all 36 of them. If you can read the above post and not find anything offensive, rude or vulgar you need to read it again.

You did sign up for an automotive forum. lets squash these last few posts and get this thread back on track.

Also as far as the respect thing, he did show respect

Just my O2, Pete

you took this post the wrong way. he was showing you respect here. till you made your rude comments.

The hotair community is a dying breed and he has strong feelings about this subject.

i would post more and have better points but im at work and very busy.

Well I've been on this board as long as anyone and I think Pete needs to flush the sand out of his vagina.

And it's more insulting to imply that Jamie needs you or anyone else to stand up for her. :rolleyes: If she has beef she'll let you know.

All the self-imposed-champion-of-the-hotair-cause crap is old and played out.
Hell lots of the links you guys use for tech off Gnttype.org were written by Dan Smith after he converted his hotair.:rolleyes:

Besides,I guarantee me and Louie aren't gonna go away.:D It's getting to be like the sissy kid on the playground that'll cry if you call him names. We know it bugs you so we're gonna keep coming back to fvck with you.:D

Where's TTA89 when we need him?

Well I've been on this board as long as anyone and I think Pete needs to flush the sand out of his vagina.

And it's more insulting to imply that Jamie needs you or anyone else to stand up for her. :rolleyes: If she has beef she'll let you know.

Hell lots of the links you guys use for tech off Gnttype.org were written by Dan Smith after he converted his hotair.:rolleyes:

Besides,I guarantee me and Louie aren't gonna go away.:D It's getting to be like the sissy kid on the playground that'll cry if you call him names. We know it bugs you so we're gonna keep coming back to fvck with you.:D

Finally someone understands my logic.

Please keep it clean...

Will do.

You know what WFO I know I am very opinionated and passionate about the hot air cars. And contrary to your belief I have very thick skin. But through all my rants and passionate debates one thing is certain....dispite all your and some others personal and down right disgusting attacks on me I have never retaliated with the same verosity and vulgurness.

Why not? It's simple.........because "MY MAMA RAISED ME RIGHT". So with that said I'm sure Jamie "Turbo6X2" can take up or defend herself and I wasn't trying to. But what I was trying to imply is that no person whether the comment is directed at them personally or not should have to indirectly be affected by your vulgar comments.

So again if it makes you feel any better I conceed you win again. After all as someone said "it's just the internet" anyone can type what they want. But what it really shows is the soul of the man behind the keyboard.

So can you politely just step of this thread and play elsewhere. This thread was supposed to help real hot air owners but I can see it has turned into something else.

Here's some sand for ya girls...do with it what you will..:D

It's a 1984 Buick Grand National, 1 of 2000 made. :D:cool:

Attachments

• 87 001.jpg
    87 001.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 226
  • 87 002.jpg
    87 002.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 217

I don't know if this post was directed towards me????\

However, I'm not standing up for jamie or even saying he was commenting about jamie. I just find what he said rude. I know pete has upset a lot of people on this board and I'm not standing up for him either. This is a board of friends that I consider family. I have been around along time as well and will continue to be on this board for a long time to come. When I see good threads turn to crap it really has an effect on the whole community. i have no problem at all when people converter there hotair car over to a intercooled setup or even a v8. yes its a sad thing to see but i don't care. It's your car and you can do what you want to it.

I have major respect for everyone on this board except 1 or 2. but those people dont post on here much ;)

I'm not going anywhere.

And if you don't like those last pics you're gonna hate this....

-5.3 LS1
-4L80E
-Turbonetics T76 Ball Bearing .96 Tangential

This is what's going in my rare 1984 Hotair Buick next year.

And I'm gonna come in here and post pics and info, cuz there's still a few gearheads milling around in here that like fast cars:cool:.

Attachments

• 87 003.jpg
    87 003.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 217
  • 87 004.jpg
    87 004.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 226
  • 87 005.jpg
    87 005.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 225
  • 87 006.jpg
    87 006.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 224
  • 87 007.jpg
    87 007.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 242
I'm not going anywhere.

And if you don't like those last pics you're gonna hate this....

-5.3 LS1
-4L80E
-Turbonetics T76 Ball Bearing .96 Tangential

This is what's going in my rare 1984 Hotair Buick next year.

And I'm gonna come in here and post pics and info, cuz there's still a few gearheads milling around in here that like fast cars:cool:.

thats going to be one sick ride for sure. Anything done to the motor?

You know what WFO I know I am very opinionated and passionate about the hot air cars. And contrary to your belief I have very thick skin. But through all my rants and passionate debates one thing is certain....dispite all your and some others personal and down right disgusting attacks on me I have never retaliated with the same verosity and vulgurness.

Why not? It's simple.........because "MY MAMA RAISED ME RIGHT". So with that said I'm sure Jamie "Turbo6X2" can take up or defend herself and I wasn't trying to. But what I was trying to imply is that no person whether the comment is directed at them personally or not should have to indirectly be affected by your vulgar comments.

So again if it makes you feel any better I conceed you win again. After all as someone said "it's just the internet" anyone can type what they want. But what it really shows is the soul of the man behind the keyboard.

So can you politely just step of this thread and play elsewhere. This thread was supposed to help real hot air owners but I can see it has turned into something else.

LOL @ "the soul behind the keyboard"

DSC04136.jpg

SandCustom.jpg

SandCustom.jpg

SandCustom.jpg

SandCustom.jpg

SandCustom.jpg

SandCustom.jpg

SandCustom.jpg

SandCustom.jpg

SandCustom.jpg