Roll Call !!!! What's going on with your Hot Air?

Well I guess I should add some info as well.:biggrin: Rear disc conversion is just about completed and it's sitting in the car so I can locate the shock mounts correctly.:eek::biggrin:

Attachments

• DSCN0001.jpg
    DSCN0001.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 176
^ whats been done to the car?

cheap mods

fuel pump
wastegate (adjustable)
adj, fuel regulator
k&n

thats a start

well im still in the same boat dont know if i should stay with the big cam or get a roller. im getting a girdle and still in a need of a turbo lol!!

New to the board:eek: Just bought the 84 back, lol been out of my hand for 5 years. New motor and paint done, looks like I got some tuning to do:rolleyes: Got a few more things to add to the motor yet.

Attachments

• national.jpg
    national.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 146
New to the board:eek: Just bought the 84 back, lol been out of my hand for 5 years. New motor and paint done, looks like I got some tuning to do:rolleyes: Got a few more things to add to the motor yet.

Welcome to the board!

Drove the GN to work today and received comments from some co-workers (all positive). Got to do a little driving around after work to check out the new alky pump and the state of my tune.

Welcome aboard. Do yourself a favor and go to your user controls and add some info like location and a sig that tells more about the car. This will help so other members can help you if you need it. Nice looking car btw.

Welcome aboard. Do yourself a favor and go to your user controls and add some info like location and a sig that tells more about the car. This will help so other members can help you if you need it. Nice looking car btw.

Will do, and thank you.

Im almost done piecing mine together. It has been a long time coming and Im almost there. I owe a HUGE thanks to my girlfriend, Dad, and little bro for all their hard work and to everybody on here for the mounds of advice and pointers. I have literally reassembled this car from the chassis up and though its not nearly as nice as alot of the TR's Ive seen on here, Im proud to call it mine. It has lightly ported 8445's, TTA fuel pressure reg, 194*/204* cam, and deleted EGR. When its done it'll also have an electric fan, F-body radiator, and a 3" CAI discreetly placed.

Heres a pic my bro snapped with his phone not too long ago.

Attachments

• P09-30-10_14.03.jpg
    P09-30-10_14.03.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 113