Revolution XR2 cam profile

2buicks

It's NEVER "Done".
Hi,

Amongst all my grief with my current hydraulic roller, I am rethinking all my decisions :( ...

Does anyone have a cam spec card for the Revolution XR2 Hydraulic Roller?

I wanted to run in my dynosim software to compare against my existing cam but I need all the info. I tried emailing Full Throttle, but did not get a reply as yet.

Need all the specs to load...

210/215 @ .050
.516"/.516" (I assume w/1.55 rockers?)
110LS

Thanks Greg

I have to find my cam card, I run the same cam.

I'll post back later when I get home from work, unless someone else hasn't already beat me to it.

I have to find my cam card, I run the same cam.

I'll post back later when I get home from work, unless someone else hasn't already beat me to it.

Thanks! As long as its no trouble....(just the valve timing and int/exh lobe centerlines)

Greg

Cool I found it. Lets see if this works....

camcard.jpg

That grind works good with iron heads for a car trapping a minimum of 125mph. Converter and boost level and overall tune will determine how well you will get it to work

You saying it wont work well with a aluminum headed motor that should trap 130+

You saying it wont work well with a aluminum headed motor that should trap 130+

If i was using it on an aluminum headed engine id be looking for 135mph@26-27psi. Id run a slightly shorter ex lobe with a ported set of aluminum heads and a little more intake if i had the choice. That is an easy 10.0 cam. It will make more power than the 212 cam with a little more turbo and boost. Id run a 1.65 intake rocker too. I know you know all this. Damn smilies dont work

If i was using it on an aluminum headed engine id be looking for 135mph@26-27psi. Id run a slightly shorter ex lobe with a ported set of aluminum heads and a little more intake if i had the choice. That is an easy 10.0 cam. It will make more power than the 212 cam with a little more turbo and boost. Id run a 1.65 intake rocker too. I know you know all this. Damn smilies dont work

hmmm...don't think I'm gonna hit 125mph...more realistically 110-115 at best.

3000 stall converter, 3.42 gears, ported iron heads (intake 180.1cfm@.500" lift (baseline was 150cfm) exhaust 162.3cfm@.500" lift (baseline was 110.7cfm)), 48lb injectors, FAST XFI, Methanol injection, turbo should support up to 500HP.

you should....the only thing you look a lil short on is injector......you should hit 118-120 no prob but may be hard wit 48lb'rs I run this cam on ported irons too and trapped 120@ 20psi and that was on a 26"
tire....I think I would hit 125 on 28"s and another 5 pounds of boost.

you should....the only thing you look a lil short on is injector......you should hit 118-120 no prob but may be hard wit 48lb'rs I run this cam on ported irons too and trapped 120@ 20psi and that was on a 26"
tire....I think I would hit 125 on 28"s and another 5 pounds of boost.

Keep in mind..this is a hot air car too... =/ Even with meth cooling...gonna be hard...

ahhhhh I over looked that part.....I have never messed with hot air cars I will shut up now ;) best of luck to you!

If you are not running one of the intakes that is cut open cleaned out like the ones g body parts posted pics of I'd seriously rethink the cam. The stock intake is such a pos throwing duration at the engine with it will narrow the power band and do little for peak power

If you are not running one of the intakes that is cut open cleaned out like the ones g body parts posted pics of I'd seriously rethink the cam. The stock intake is such a pos throwing duration at the engine with it will narrow the power band and do little for peak power

I haven't seen the pics of that intake...mine has been opened up but I'd have to compare it. So, what would you suggest for a cam? I am at a crossroads here, and am gathering as much info as I can... =/

I haven't seen the pics of that intake...mine has been opened up but I'd have to compare it. So, what would you suggest for a cam? I am at a crossroads here, and am gathering as much info as I can... =/

How can anyone rec a cam if you dont even know what intake you have. Its easier to say what wont work rather than what will. Id keep the stock cam and spend my $ on an intake that will flow as much as a good set of heads first. You will net way more.

How can anyone rec a cam if you dont even know what intake you have. Its easier to say what wont work rather than what will. Id keep the stock cam and spend my $ on an intake that will flow as much as a good set of heads first. You will net way more.

Sorry. I did not know which intake you were referring to. I now see you were talking about the Champion intake. Well, mine is not ported to that extent. Basically, my intake has been opened up at the port areas to match up to the gaskets/ported cylinder heads. So, very little work.