Champion 14 bolt aluminum heads/scorpion rockers/215 220 roller cam

gteatr6

Parts are still on running car. I have champion non ported 14 bolt aluminum heads with pac 1201 springs set up for a roller cam. These are pedestal mount and have scorpion 1.55 rockers with arp stud mounts. These will fit stock production blocks as that is what I have them on now. I bought these July/August last year and put them on my car just before winter. They literally have less than 150 miles on them. I am changing direction and I will be putting my car back near stock. Looking for $2100.00 for the heads and rockers. Full throttle 215/220 hydraulic roller cam and morel lifters $550.00. Prices are plus shipping.

Last edited:
Parts are still on running car. I have champion non ported 14 bolt aluminum heads with pac 1201 springs set up for a roller cam. These are pedestal mount and have scorpion 1.55 rockers with arp stud mounts. These will fit stock production blocks as that is what I have them on now. I bought these July/August last year and put them on my car just before winter. They literally have less than 150 miles on them. I am changing direction and I will be putting my car back near stock. Looking for $2100.00 for the heads and rockers. Full throttle 215/220 hydraulic roller cam and morel lifters $550.00. Prices are plus shipping.

I took the valve cover off and the rockers are 1.55 not 1.65. I edited my original post.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 181