Revolution XR2 cam profile

Hi,
Amongst all my grief with my current hydraulic roller, I am rethinking all my decisions :( ...
Does anyone have a cam spec card for the Revolution XR2 Hydraulic Roller?

Greg,
It appears you have a very nice set-up.
What is wrong with the current “Custom Ground Hydraulic Roller”?
What headers are you running?

Edit:
Most important question :eek:; What is your performance goal?

Greg,
It appears you have a very nice set-up.
What is wrong with the current “Custom Ground Hydraulic Roller”?
What headers are you running?

Edit:
Most important question :eek:; What is your performance goal?

Well, there is some question about this cam in regards to the thrust surface. (my cam sensor would not fit) It appeared that the cam was about .032" forward. Comp had custom ground me this cam in late '07. It was based on their recommendation for my setup. After the above problem arose, I started "analyzing" it, and decided I don't want to run it. The grind is way weird. (214/210 @ .050" .548/.544 lift on 113LS)
update: the problem may be in the timing/front cover (i thought mine was OE, but it is a Pioneer) I'm going to order a TA unit just to be safe.

I am running the factory headers with a 3" DP.

My performance goals? hmmm may be lofty, but I was hoping for a low 12/high 11?

Greg

Well, there is some question about this cam in regards to the thrust surface. (my cam sensor would not fit) It appeared that the cam was about .032" forward. Comp had custom ground me this cam in late '07. It was based on their recommendation for my setup. After the above problem arose, I started "analyzing" it, and decided I don't want to run it. The grind is way weird. (214/210 @ .050" .548/.544 lift on 113LS)
update: the problem may be in the timing/front cover (i thought mine was OE, but it is a Pioneer) I'm going to order a TA unit just to be safe.

I am running the factory headers with a 3" DP.

My performance goals? hmmm may be lofty, but I was hoping for a low 12/high 11?

Greg
Street, track, weekend driver?

Either way, IMHO; For the cam, 206/210 XR1, or a 206/206 roller. Flat Tappet, 204/214 works good too. Err on the small side with the cam.
Your goal is not at all unrealistic, but it will take a good tune, a good converter/transmission/tires, and about 23-25 PSI.
Turbo may be out of breath around that number. Search the HA section.

Before you spend any more $$ for your goal, start working on the PS header.
Unfortunately, you may need to get creative and/or search for a used set of Poston or ATR’s.
GBodyParts was working on the PS header, but not sure of the timing and/or status.
Start reading and posting in the HA section. Slightly different and much more temperamental animal.

Street, track, weekend driver?

Either way, IMHO; For the cam, 206/210 XR1, or a 206/206 roller. Flat Tappet, 204/214 works good too. Err on the small side with the cam.
Your goal is not at all unrealistic, but it will take a good tune, a good converter/transmission/tires, and about 23-25 PSI.
Turbo may be out of breath around that number. Search the HA section.

Before you spend any more $$ for your goal, start working on the PS header.
Unfortunately, you may need to get creative and/or search for a used set of Poston or ATR’s.
GBodyParts was working on the PS header, but not sure of the timing and/or status.
Start reading and posting in the HA section. Slightly different and much more temperamental animal.
Street fair weather car. (drive all year except winter) Ocassional track.
Limit Engineering said the turbo could support 550HP!? So I figured maybe it could easily support 450-475 to err on the light side...
Thanks for the tips! I have had other IC cars over the years, but they are all long sold...This was my daily driver since 1990! now...not so much.
Greg

Its been sold and beach homes built along the water front........

Pretty sure most of those cams needed .040 cut off the thrust surface to prevent the lobes from binding the adjacent lifters.