Remote control Grand National

Last PM I got from Shane said he would ship it on Friday the 12th so I'll give it a day or two to see if it comes before I PM him again.
Tick,tick , tick,times up. It is over two months tell him to ship the car. I have been very patient and now I want my car back. I should have known better.

So this guy basically "stole" your car? It is too bad because I was really hoping for this to work out. I want one of these GN bodies. Cant find them anywhere.

So this guy basically "stole" your car? It is too bad because I was really hoping for this to work out. I want one of these GN bodies. Cant find them anywhere.
NO! NO! NO! I think what happened is everybody got busy and this is not high priority. I am sure this will all workout.

Wow I have missed the action in here:rolleyes:

I was trying to help get something done. Randy I am sorry it took so long but he is trying several different ways to do this and find the CHEAPEST way to do it... We certainly did not want to damage the car in anyway so he took his time as some changes are going to have to be made to produce several of these at a decent price...

The car was sent back last Friday. It left out of Gbody and I can get you a tracking number if you need it...

The car body arrived at my house safe and sound today. Randy and I both knew Shane was on the up and up; it just took longer than we expected and I'm sure Shane is a busy guy so it probably got put on the back burner or forgotten about altogether. I'll admit I forgot about it a few times but got reminded each time by Randy wondering what had become of it.

Thanks for getting it sent back to me Shane.

This is all good news. The way I was following this is that the car was missing and nobody was responding to where it was and when it will be going back to the owner. I guess I was speaking out of turn. Anyway, I apologize. Now how do I get one of these?

This is all good news. The way I was following this is that the car was missing and nobody was responding to where it was and when it will be going back to the owner. I guess I was speaking out of turn. Anyway, I apologize. Now how do I get one of these?

They are still being developed by Shane and his friend. After I had started this thread, some people got interested in having one of these car bodies so Shane (SGRIM, owner of this site--not a theif:biggrin:) had borrowed Randy's car body to copy it and just took a while getting it back to us. I'm sure Shane will let us know when the new ones are ready. Hoping to get one myself as the originals could be fairly easily damaged from hitting things.

They are still being developed by Shane and his friend. After I had started this thread, some people got interested in having one of these car bodies so Shane (SGRIM, owner of this site--not a theif:biggrin:) had borrowed Randy's car body to copy it and just took a while getting it back to us. I'm sure Shane will let us know when the new ones are ready. Hoping to get one myself as the originals could be fairly easily damaged from hitting things.

Yes we are working on it... Thanks again man!!!

Sign me up for one also. Ron
I'll keep checking back, are these gonna be lexan, or polycarbonate like the regular R/C stuff? Thanks

Guys I feel so stupid right now:frown:

I have been looking so hard for another one of these 1:10 scale cars... Well we were rearranging some things in my office this morning and guess what:eek:

My wife got me one for Christmas a couple of years ago... Game is totally back on full blast:biggrin:

So does this mean that you will be able to make more of them? I would really like to buy one of these. Keep us posted.

So does this mean that you will be able to make more of them? I would really like to buy one of these. Keep us posted.

Yes! I am not going to try to make anything off of this. The man that is going to make them is a retired Air Force man so I am trying to help him get something extra to do so... He is a great man and knows more about this R/C stuff than anybody I have ever met. He holds/held many speed records with them...

OK,
My chassis is ready to go. Where's our bodies!! LOL, we're still here, and lookin forward to one "Bad Ass" R/C GN. Ron

Attachments

• Oval touring truck 002.jpg
    Oval touring truck 002.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 309
I was thinking about getting one of those radioshack xmods cars and then I remembered this thread. Any news?