Remote control Grand National

I would be interested too keep us updated on the body. I have a RS4 I would love to have a GN body for.

Just thought I'd update...

I picked up Randy Greenoe's R/C car (very nice; pics will be posted later) and haven't gotten around to removing the body (he still keeps it screwed to the original chassis:rolleyes:). Once I get that done I'll ship it off to Shane and he can have his buddy start reproducing these. Just wanted to let you guys know I hadn't forgotten; just took a few days for Randy and I to find a convenient time to meet up.

are these going to be made of the thin plastic that gets painted from the inside? will they come in 1:16? i believe thats the more popular scale

Just thought I'd update...

I picked up Randy Greenoe's R/C car (very nice; pics will be posted later) and haven't gotten around to removing the body (he still keeps it screwed to the original chassis:rolleyes:). Once I get that done I'll ship it off to Shane and he can have his buddy start reproducing these. Just wanted to let you guys know I hadn't forgotten; just took a few days for Randy and I to find a convenient time to meet up.

are these going to be made of the thin plastic that gets painted from the inside? will they come in 1:16? i believe thats the more popular scale

I haven't gotten a direct answer yet as to what they will be made out of. If the guy that's going to be doing this is that much into the hobby I'm sure they will be the thin lexan you're talking about. They will be the larger 1:10 scale, which appears to be more common. Take a look at different hobby websites with R/C cars; I know when I ordered the chassis for my GN body one of the websites I looked at had one 1:16 car and more than five 1:10 cars.

Would like to buy one if available?

I would like to buy one if one is available? Could I get personalized plates on mine? Thanks.:)

I would like to buy one if one is available? Could I get personalized plates on mine? Thanks.:)

I've got to get off my azz and go get some packing materials to ship this body I have to Shane so it can be used to make a mold for some new ones. I've recently been laid off so this hasn't exactly been a high priority for me...got to make sure the bills get paid around here. Once I get that done, then I'll worry about buying that stuff and footing the shipping bill to Shane. Just hang tight--I'll try to get to this soon...

I am sure glad I decided to rent this body out rather than sell it!:D
You should have said somthing my wife could have packed it and shipped it from where she works.Let me know if you want her to ship it. Oh yeah wheres the pictures of it?

I am sure glad I decided to rent this body out rather than sell it!:D
You should have said somthing my wife could have packed it and shipped it from where she works.Let me know if you want her to ship it. Oh yeah wheres the pictures of it?

Had to let my camera recharge; hadn't been plugged in forever. I'll try and get some pics of it outside once the sun comes up (I've been up for over an hour; waaaay too early for somebody that's been laid off for almost a week:biggrin:). If you don't mind maybe I will drop it back off to you later. I'll call you sometime after 5:00.

I've got to get off my azz and go get some packing materials to ship this body I have to Shane so it can be used to make a mold for some new ones. I've recently been laid off so this hasn't exactly been a high priority for me...got to make sure the bills get paid around here. Once I get that done, then I'll worry about buying that stuff and footing the shipping bill to Shane. Just hang tight--I'll try to get to this soon...

Hey bud, I will get someone to call you and arrange a pickup that way it want cost you!

Had to let my camera recharge; hadn't been plugged in forever. I'll try and get some pics of it outside once the sun comes up (I've been up for over an hour; waaaay too early for somebody that's been laid off for almost a week:biggrin:). If you don't mind maybe I will drop it back off to you later. I'll call you sometime after 5:00.
Let e know. Where my wife works they ship hundreds of packages a day and I can ship it in the morning. With the address of course!:biggrin:

Let e know. Where my wife works they ship hundreds of packages a day and I can ship it in the morning. With the address of course!:biggrin:

Oh cool! Just ship to GBody Parts and put attention Shane!!! Brian is next door to my car lot and the guy that is going to do these lives in the town too so...

Thanks!

Randy,
My wife just reminded me we're having her dad over for Easter dinner today :rolleyes: (we spent yesterday with my family) so after he leaves I'll give you a call and arrange to drop this car back off to you.

Shane,
Just wanted to thank you again for doing this. Tell your friend I said so too.:cool:

Here's pics of Randy Greenoe's 1:10 Buick. It has a real high quality paint job done with actual automotive paint rather than spray cans like mine.:eek: This is the body that will be sent to Shane for making the mold for the new bodies.

Attachments

• DSC00088.jpg
    DSC00088.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 366
  • DSC00089.jpg
    DSC00089.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 361
  • DSC00090.jpg
    DSC00090.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 362
Shane,

I just took the car back over to Randy's house and we took the body off the chassis. He said it would be on its way to you tomorrow morning. The only thing I ask is that you ship it back to me unharmed when done with it so I can give it back to Randy to put back on his chassis. It's really cool that he let us use his body (er, his car's body:eek::rolleyes:) like this so I just don't want him to be disappointed. My address and phone number are printed on a piece of paper that will be inside the box with it. Thanks a bunch!

Shane,

I just took the car back over to Randy's house and we took the body off the chassis. He said it would be on its way to you tomorrow morning. The only thing I ask is that you ship it back to me unharmed when done with it so I can give it back to Randy to put back on his chassis. It's really cool that he let us use his body (er, his car's body:eek::rolleyes:) like this so I just don't want him to be disappointed. My address and phone number are printed on a piece of paper that will be inside the box with it. Thanks a bunch!

I gotcha! No problem! Thanks guys!!!!