Redskins get the worst QB I ever saw!

Red Regal T

I know football season just got over, but I'm so relieved. :) I was thrilled to hear today that the Buccaneers got rid of Rob Johnson, a backup quarterback, to the hapless Redskins. I don't know what Washington was thinking. :rolleyes: This guy has to be the worst quarterback I've ever seen. :eek: I guess Washington never watched a Bucs game this guy played in. If your starting QB gets hurt and you bring this moron in, you might as well turn off the TV 'cause this guy is pathetic and will make your team look the same. Good luck Redskins fans! :p

You're right about old Danny boy, what a moron. By the way, Johnson didn't happen to play for the Gators by any chance? Steve loves to play those Florida boys.
Go E.A.G.L.E.S.!

I'm a die hard Redskin fan, I just hope you guys are wrong. But knowing how the redskins do when it comes to trade, I'd imagine you're right...pray for me =)

I agree Rob Johnson sucks! Shaun King is better than him! Poor redskins. As far as I'm concerned-they can have Brad Johnson back too!
Now that Tampa has already dominated...I'm free to say GO PACK GO !!! I love Footbal season!

Jake Plummer is my choice for the worst. He has just enough talent to get your hopes up, but blam another interception and another loss.

Originally posted by krom
Jake Plummer is my choice for the worst. He has just enough talent to get your hopes up, but blam another interception and another loss.

That's just because you never watched this Rob Johnson play. He runs around in the backfield until he gets sacked. Even if there's an open receiver, he doesn't see 'em. He holds the ball longer than any other QB in the NFL, has been called on the carpet for it, but continues to do the same thing. POOR REDSKINS............:( GO BUCS! :D

I'm thinking krom may be right. And my beloved Broncos are going all out to sigh the bum..:(
I guess they be called the donkeys again for a while.

I agree Johnson is worse. I saw him play a lot as a QB for Buffalo. He played the Patriots 2 times a year. He stinks. I say Plummer would be better if he was on a better team.

Originally posted by The Radius Kid
Johnson has all the playing skills and instincts of a tree.
In fact,I think the tree may be better skilled.:rolleyes:

A tree John? :D

LMAO:D

I laughed out loud when you talked about him running around til he gets sacked. That is exactly what he does!! It's amazing!:D

I'am just glad that Buffalo finally gave up on him and got a real QB, I used to believe in that guy until I would watch him every game get only 3 points, 10 sacks, and 3 ints each time. I want to see him play again just so another team can suffer with him as I did!

The Deadskins bite and their owner the "Boy Blunder" is even worse.

Three words for them for the next 10 years pa-thet-ic.

Roger