today i saw a GN on the side of the road

datant69

it was being loaded on a flat bed in arlington between matlock and cooper st in the east bound lanes but off to the slow lane shoulder. the driver was a larger white male, about late 30's the GN was clean with t tops that were off. i felt bad as i was in the fast lane and looked over and wanted to go back but i was already late to where i needed to be and he was probably down the road by the time i got back there. wanted to know if he was a member of this board and if so, sorry buddy, as a fellow GN owner i was upset with myself for not stopping but it looked like you were already going to be on your way. hope what ever the issue is isn't something expensive.

It may have been Rich. I know he's had a lot of issues with his car and I think he just got it back together. I'll give him a call tomorow and find out.

it was a clean car

i really wanted to turn around, heck i even try and help people who have flats regardless of car. just part of me, but he looked like he was within a few mins of leaving as the flat bed was already tilted and the wrecker driver was under the front hooking it up. i'm sure he was on his way within a few mins, just wanted to stop but traffic in that area is ridiculous sometimes.