Random Questions

tach

I have a question. there is a green plug behind the alternator that was unpluged. I pluged it back in and my boost and tach didn't work. When i unpluged it,it started working again. Can someone tell me what's wrong

Hey where are you guys getting your weather seals from? Ineed to cop some door seals for my car...I seen the ones on G-Body parts but they seemed kinda steep? But I dont wanna go cheapo and get some b.s. either.

Unfortunately there's not anywhere you can get cheap seals that work good. Kirbans and Gbody are about the only place to get some decent ones but expect to pay for them.

This was my carb. after day 1, took me 4 days of cleaning it up....

07111847.jpg

Bad cell phone picture, but this is it now

07301556a.jpg
what breather are you runnig on your oil filler tube ?

oooh I got a question... How much wood could a wood chuck chuck... if a wood chuck could chuck wood.....:biggrin:

another random question, there is a guy i know who takes the secondaries choke plates off on his qjet and said it gives you more power. is he right or wrong?

another random question, there is a guy i know who takes the secondaries choke plates off on his qjet and said it gives you more power. is he right or wrong?

:eek: You've got to be kidding.:eek: Without the butterflies on the secondaries you can't suck fuel out of the rears properly. I wouldn't pay any attention to this guy ever again Matt.

do 3.73 gear and pinions work well on our cars? found a rear end I think was in a camaro.

The torque curve works best with a lower numerically gear set unless you are running a much taller tire. Leave it alone kid. A Camaro rear won't fit anyway.

The torque curve works best with a lower numerically gear set unless you are running a much taller tire. Leave it alone kid. A Camaro rear won't fit anyway.

i dually will...:D (lil chevy humor:rolleyes:)

Also charlie i think there is an s-type around you somewhere on cragslist, i check allofcraigs.com all of the time.

OOO i forgot, what if your running a 20 or a 22 inch tire?

What the heck is an S type?

As far as the tire size you're refering to the rim size. That has nothing to do with the total size of the tire kid. Don't go over an 18" wheel if you don't want an issue with traction and wear.