Random Questions

I agree here with Adam. You can also get a device that takes the place of the spiders that works just like a locking differential. It's called a lock right and you don't have to disassemble the carrier to put it in. Around $400 if I remember right and you can get it at summit.

Holy Chit:eek::eek: another reason I asked is because i found a Posi GN rear with 3.42s for 100 bucks. I was looking to see what me and a friend could do with it. he wants to go turbo on his cutlass, but cant get there so Im helping him.

Ill look into that device. Would it be okay to use on the street? the regal used to be a DD, but not anymore.

Holy Chit:eek::eek: another reason I asked is because i found a Posi GN rear with 3.42s for 100 bucks. I was looking to see what me and a friend could do with it. he wants to go turbo on his cutlass, but cant get there so Im helping him.

Ill look into that device. Would it be okay to use on the street? the regal used to be a DD, but not anymore.

I know everyone is going to say junk, but a spool is not reasonable for the street. a posi rear end for $100 is a deal. is it a 8.5 rear?

Well I use spark plug sockets with the rubber inserts... but I did put them in a little tight.

u use a little grease when I put in plugs it helps a bit. plug 6 on the t-type engine is a bit*h to say the least. I had to take off the up and down pipe to get to it and still wasnt succesful.

While the pipes were up though i could see inside the turbo, it looked pretty good, lots of carbon build up though. some new up and down pipes wouldnt hurt the car at all either.

Hey, that`s a good idea... never thought to do that. They do get rusty and it gets harder to get them lose.

yaay i was finally usefull....:D dont use to much or you might as well get a new plug. Lots of weather changes are hell on motor parts in these places, we gotta adapt. Im tempted to find a block heater for our cars incase we need em.

yaay i was finally usefull....:D dont use to much or you might as well get a new plug. Lots of weather changes are hell on motor parts in these places, we gotta adapt. Im tempted to find a block heater for our cars incase we need em.

lol. Yeah, you shoulda got it... not too-many left out there. I found one not too-long ago on CL, but like always, I was broke:(

Hey, that`s a good idea... never thought to do that. They do get rusty and it gets harder to get them lose.

Buy a tub of anti seize Jase, Look in the adhesive isle and you can find one. I keep a large one around and I've had it for several years now.:smile:

Buy a tub of anti seize Jase, Look in the adhesive isle and you can find one. I keep a large one around and I've had it for several years now.:smile:

I will have to do that, never had a huge problem with then seizing, but I have worked on plenty of other peoples cars, where they haven't changed their plugs in a longtime or ever:eek: the plugs wont budge and they always seem to be in a tight spot too:rolleyes:

I will have to do that, never had a huge problem with then seizing, but I have worked on plenty of other peoples cars, where they haven't changed their plugs in a longtime or ever:eek: the plugs wont budge and they always seem to be in a tight spot too:rolleyes:

Been through this several times Jase. Last one was a couple of months ago. Took me an hour to get one stinking plug out.:mad: Not fun at all and it solved his problem for a while and then he blew a head gasket.

Been through this several times Jase. Last one was a couple of months ago. Took me an hour to get one stinking plug out.:mad: Not fun at all and it solved his problem for a while and then he blew a head gasket.

lol that sucks... he must have gotten too exited that his car was running right:biggrin: I had the same problem with my friend`s Camaro, it was hot and tight... just the way I like it;):biggrin:

what?

LMAO

soooo wrong.

UTAH is jeep country.

A.j.

what you think so, Im looking out the window at the library and i can see 5 jeep crawlers, I get soo sick and tired of seeing them after awhile, gimme a new car to hate like the old hyundais or corollas.

what you think so, Im looking out the window at the library and i can see 5 jeep crawlers, I get soo sick and tired of seeing them after awhile, gimme a new car to hate like the old hyundais or corollas.

yes. Utah is known as the un official jeep country.

thats where MOAB is, the largest jeep and rock crawling comppettions in the world.

A.j.