• Chargrill

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Hooters bc you want to go there for the wings

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other bc you want to throw a wrench in things

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

slider252

Ok, here is the official poll on where to meet up. The date is set for Feb 12, at 1pm, pick your preference and we will pick the winner a day or two before and post the results here.

Doesn't matter to me Kelly where we eat at. I'm just ready to come up and hang out with some of you Buick people.:)

PS - This is "Slowgrey" on HPJ.:)

I had to go with TGI's, that was the original plan. Char-Grill sounds good, but let's do that next, besides it may warm up a few degrees by then.

It doesn't matter to me where we eat at, as long as there is enough room for our cars and that we can hang out there for a while.

More important is the time I think. I push for either 1:00pm or 4:00pm. If we do it at 4:00pm maybe some of the Saturday workers can make it out. I think 7:00pm is too late, unless there are some unsuspecting X-branders that will be cruising the streets.:cool:

K.

In the summer months, it is the first Sat @ Char-Grill that there is a cruise in with a DJ.
The third Sat is Grill 57 in Garner/Raleigh for the cruise in.

The only problem with Char-Grill is that there is NO inside (out of the weather) gathering place.
If the weather is "Cold & Damp" then there is no place for us to sit around and talk.
Good place to park & watch our cars in the summer time. Lots of different cars show up there in the summer.
Usually a different bunch that the ones that goes to Grill 57.

As someone said before, there isn't a "End Time", unless we get runned out of TGIF by the manager, so even if you can't be there till 3-5 pm (or later) come on down.

Gary
:cool: :cool: :cool:

Originally posted by 93 Indy
Doesn't matter to me Kelly where we eat at. I'm just ready to come up and hang out with some of you Buick people.:)

PS - This is "Slowgrey" on HPJ.:)

Nice to see some of your guys over on Horsepowerjunkies. Nice schmack talking you are doing over there as well. :)

Originally posted by NCTURBOS
???:confused: ???

He was saying that his username on horsepowerjunkies.com is slowgrey----what's wrong K.---you confused by someone with a slower grey one than you:D :D :D

Geoff

I'm not sure if we can make a call on Chargrill this far in advance. It may be clear but to cold on the 12th for Chargrill. I would say TGI fridays maybe a little later than 1:00 would be nice. Like around 4.

In addition to this one, we can also meet up next month somewhere else, so if you can't make it out this time, there is always next month if you guys want. :)

Your right we can meet up next month. I wish we could pin something down so I can try and get a baby sitter if its early in the day. I think if we made it for 4 like NC turbos had suggested some of us could eat and the rest who had to work still might be able to make it out while we were hangin afterwards. 1 or 4 doesn't matter to me. If I can get a sitter at 4 I should be able to get someone for 1 I guess. I will have to see........

I am SO confused by this whole thread/meeting.It is going to cost me $70 to fill up my gas tank to come to this.WILL SOMEONE TELL ME WHERE AND WHEN this is going to happen.On the 12th--you actually have the boys from Charlotte coming down(a huge accomplishment).

Will there be any "playing" after the dinner---what is planned???

CKBUICK---is this something you can attend???--bring your buddy Turbokid?????

I hope we can get this clearer on what is going on SOON!?!?!?!

Geoff

Feb 12, 1 pm, looking like TGI Fridays is winning as the place to meet, so unless more people vote for something else in the next few days, think it is pretty well set. So far the plan is lunch...I am taking off work from 1-4, but any other plans is totally up to you guys. I just wanted to check some of you boys out. :) And if you can't make it for this month due to schedule or whatever, we can always try to plan something else next month that would work better for those unable to attend.

Originally posted by ghall
...It is going to cost me $70 to fill up my gas tank to come to this.

...On the 12th--you actually have the boys from Charlotte coming down(a huge accomplishment).

Geoff

Does this mean you're bringing the car with race gas in the tank?

What are you trying to say about we "the boys from Charlotte"?:D

K.

"SlowGray" coming to Raleigh??...

Well, after getting ribbed by "SlowGrey" (aka 93 Indy) and now "TurboIndian" as well, I guess "The Original SlowGray" is being tweaked back together tomorrow before the Super Bowl. So an appearance in Raleigh on the 12th seems to very likely!!

Anyone wanting to come by the shop and hang out tomorrow is more than welcome. There are plenty of ice-cold Yuengling in the fridge. Just give my Nextel/cell a call!!

GHall... You better make it to Raleigh!!!

P.S.-GO EAGLES!!!

K.

Good I'll be there on the 12th at 1:00. The turbo T won't be running until later in the month or even March so I'll be in the Camaro.

Originally posted by Fasstcars
Good I'll be there on the 12th at 1:00. The turbo T won't be running until later in the month or even March so I'll be in the Camaro.

Schweet, can't wait to check out the f-body.:)

Originally posted by 93 Indy
Schweet, can't wait to check out the f-body.:)

Won't be the only F Body there, my car just got transported here last week, so won't be in running condition for awhile. I'll be the chick in the silver V6 Camaro. :)

if next weekend is as awesome as this weekend was, I'll be real depressed if we go to TGIF and sit around inside instead of outside at Chargrill. (Not really depressed, but I think y'all know what I mean) Of course, that being said, 90% chance next weekend will be cold, wet & nasty...:(

But I'm still looking forward to seeing some other Buicks (and Camaros too) and hanging out next weekend regardless!:)