Race gas buying!!

Taffy

I am gonna get a drum or 2 of Unocal 110 race gas. VP gas is darn near twice the cost of Unocal, and they raised their prices on the first of the year to their distributors. I can get 110 for 4.52/gal, but if anyone else wants to get some, the price goes down after 200 gallons. If anyone is interested, let me know. This will be in a month or so. ERIC.

I am gonna pick up the gas this Saturday tentatively. It is in Santa Fe Springs. Anyone need me to pick them up a few gallons? I will give it to ya for the price I paid $4.52/gal. If there are enough folks wanting gas in this area, I will get 2 drums. Later, ERIC.

It looks like I am going to be getting the 110 at Montclair Yamaha. It is a little cheaper at 4.50/gal. It will be next Saturday. ERIC.

Taffy, I'd do some more shopping around if I was you. I'm buying F&L 111 octane race fuel at a local speed shop down here in San Pedro for $4.25 a gallon. I don't have to buy a whole drum to get it for that price either. If you want I can talk to the owner of the shop and see if he can get us a better deal on a whole drum.

The F&L is pretty cheap at Berts Motorcycle Mall. I want Unocal 110 cause I have never had a problem with Unocal. Thanks for the offer though. ERIC.