R.I.P. Whitney Houston....

Bobby Brown got her hooked. What a waste of talent. Oh well.

Hands down the best singing of the national anthem at the superbowl Bills/Giants. I'll never forget it. Even though it was lip synced.

I can't bring myself to speak ill of the deceased. I fear that by doing so the Grim Reaper may his way closer to my loved ones. Sorry to see her go, young too. I liked her music and movies. Wished her the best through her troubles. An addiction is one of those things you have to experience before you can pass judgement on someone who has walked in those shoes. I think we sometimes become insensitive to those who are rich and famous. She was still someones mother, wife, daughter etc. Prayer sent to her family!

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...d-age-48-publicist-tells-ap-article-1.1021087

She will be missed... my mother Loved your music and I grew up listening to you... my mom is almost in tears right now.

I don't blame your Mom one bit....it's really sad news to hear....I'm not too shocked because of that poor girl's horrible drug use......such talent she had, such beauty, such soul....a real, real professional musician.....being a muscian myself, I'm truly sad, and it's such a tragedy to loose someone of such great talent......it's really a downer for all of us....I only wished she could have beaten her drug addiction......man, we really lost a true musican here....I've always loved her music and talent.....I'm so envious! What a voice!!!!

Bruce '87 Grand National

That scumbag Bobby Brown is responsible for killing her career and ultimately her.

Bobby Brown didn't kill her. Drugs did. As an addict, in recovery, I feel her pain and frustration at the hold that the drugs have. Everyday you question is this the day I pick up the drug and go back to living on the street. She is no longer hurting and is with our Father. God rest your soul Whitney.

I remember when she sang the national anthem at the superbowl here in Tampa in 1991. Whitney Houston and Michael Jackson were the most famous singers at the time. Unfortunately, they are both gone now due to the same causes.

Do you really think she deserves to have the flag flying at half staff????

Flag Flap
New Jersey Republican Governor Chris Christie is strongly defending his decision to have flags at state government buildings fly at half-staff Saturday for Whitney Houston's funeral.
Christie says while the singer who battled drug abuse may not be a role model she was a cultural icon who hailed from the Garden State.
Critics say such honors should be reserved for the military, first responders, and public officials.
One tweeted -- quote -- "Shame on you for ordering our flag to be flown half-(staff) for a singer who od'd!"
Others supported the decision -- quote -- "She brought global attention to New Jersey so it's an absolutely appropriate thing to do."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/special-report/2012/02/16/grapevine-half-staff-flags-whitney-houston-jersey#ixzz1mbNurW7v