R.I.P. Whitney Houston....

She is an entertainer, nothing more nothing less....

All this publicity is a waste...

Addiction is a very savy and patient killer.

Unless you have been down that road, it is impossible to understand.

RIP to a great talent.

The flag thing? Naw, that aint right, I'm jus'sayin'.

Do you really think she deserves to have the flag flying at half staff????
/quote]

With all due respect to Whitney Houston, her family and other affected loved ones...NO! She does not deserve to have the flag flying at half staff. I recently noticed that we seem to have flags flying at half staff more often than full staff! It's a joke, quite frankly. We have completely desensitized the entire meaning of flying the flag at half staff. Our great state recently flew flags HS for an ex-governor and congressment who was kicked out of office for vehicular homicide. Just lovely.

Do you really think she deserves to have the flag flying at half staff????

Flag Flap
New Jersey Republican Governor Chris Christie is strongly defending his decision to have flags at state government buildings fly at half-staff Saturday for Whitney Houston's funeral.
Christie says while the singer who battled drug abuse may not be a role model she was a cultural icon who hailed from the Garden State.
Critics say such honors should be reserved for the military, first responders, and public officials.
One tweeted -- quote -- "Shame on you for ordering our flag to be flown half-(staff) for a singer who od'd!"
Others supported the decision -- quote -- "She brought global attention to New Jersey so it's an absolutely appropriate thing to do."
In the words of Whitney herself... "Hell to the no!"

She was a former talent who turned into a cracked out hood rat with money. I see no reason for a heroes honor whatsoever.

She was a music icon r.i.p Whitney, and her music will live on forever. but does she deserves flag at half staff no way! only military and first responders that have put there lifes on the line. too serve this great nation. to provide the freedoms and securities that most Americans take for granted! no entertainers, no non military elected officials period!

Sums it up for me.

Scott

Attachments

• 78d89f7a.jpg
    78d89f7a.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 44
This POS gets the whole state of NJ to get flags half staff, yet theres news of men and women of armed forces who die everday from this area that dont get the respect this bitch got.. It drives me nuts. Some scumbag pig getting all this attention.. What a joke. go eat some more xanax