Quick thanks to Alky control

RTR

RTR
Anyone considering this upgrade should buy it sooner than later. Alcohol realy woke the car up 19 lbs of boost no knock. Scanmaster shows 02's at 796 top of third. I am sure I can run more boost just trying to be safe. Thanks again Razor for a great product!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone considering this upgrade should buy it sooner than later. Alcohol realy woke the car up 19 lbs of boost no knock. Scanmaster shows 02's at 796 top of third. I am sure I can run more boost just trying to be safe. Thanks again Razor for a great product!!!!!!!!!!!
3 summers and no problems here. just post your combo and what chip if its an alky chip or street,race. 19 pounds is really not much. where is your gain knob? alky pump speed increases as boost is raised. where were you at boost before alky? everycar is different. so post and if you decide to increase take it slow and monitor knock. i run 24 psi with 27/24 timing and my 02's are 830 ist and 2nd and 810 in third.

Quip6, this is a street car never had it at the track. Boost was 15 lbs previously. I have a tplus with their alky chip for 009 injectors. The gain knob is set to 5. Stock turbo and heads so I will up the boost to 20 to 21. Tune as I go with the scanmaster just don't want to blow a headgasket. Can I get much more out of a stock turbo?

Razor, How much boost should I Try? I love your kit this car is a blast to drive with your alky kit. Best upgrade for the money. I think this spring I will lose the 235 bfg radials for some 275 50 drag radials. Take this car to the track and see what kind of time she will run. Thanks again for a great product.

Razor, How much boost should I Try? I love your kit this car is a blast to drive with your alky kit. Best upgrade for the money. I think this spring I will lose the 235 bfg radials for some 275 50 drag radials. Take this car to the track and see what kind of time she will run. Thanks again for a great product.
turn boost up a pound at a time and when you get a little knock turn up the alky to zap it and monitor your o2's in top of third until you are at your goal. if you choose to run just 20 then you can raise your timing a number at a time till you reach your limit or goal

turn boost up a pound at a time and when you get a little knock turn up the alky to zap it and monitor your o2's in top of third until you are at your goal. if you choose to run just 20 then you can raise your timing a number at a time till you reach your limit or goal
Turn the knob all the way up and pull fuel till you are at your target number. Dont look for knock and then add alky. Knock is bad. You should be fine like this till your car traps over 120mph and be able to run 24-25 psi.