PTE BB 6776 BB versus Innovative BB 6265

TurboTJT

The PTE BB 6776 has a .63 exhaust housing, the Innovative BB 6265 has an .85 exhaust housing.
Both have the S-cover (4" inlet & 2.5" outlet).

Which turbo can make the most all out racing power?
What stall would be recommended using an Art Carr 9" NL TC

The PTE BB 6776 has a .63 exhaust housing, the Innovative BB 6265 has an .85 exhaust housing.
Both have the S-cover (4" inlet & 2.5" outlet).

Which turbo can make the most all out racing power?
What stall would be recommended using an Art Carr 9" NL TC

It wouldn't matter which one could make the most power since there isn't an AC converter that could couple the power either could make in a low rpm hyd cam application. The 6776 has been almost 139mph? John Crawford from Canada has the fastest example out there with a 6776 tmk.

Hey Brian,

My car couldn't get out of its own way with the tightest A/C converter (131 mph). compared to one of Dustys (139.82) with the same 6776.:biggrin:

Hey Brian,

My car couldn't get out of its own way with the tightest A/C converter (131 mph). compared to one of Dustys (139.82) with the same 6776.:biggrin:

wow, I need to get my converter swapped...... (I have a Dusty special waiting to be installed)

Bob

Hey Brian,

Even the imports have a hard time hitting a trap speed like that with the 6776 (when they still ran them) and they have cars that are much lower to the ground and cut through the air like a knife. You are really kicking ass with that old p trim.

Hey Brian,

Holy smoke! JC what are the TC spec's Dusty setup for your combo?

Holy smoke! JC what are the TC spec's Dusty setup for your combo?
Those specs are not released to the public but the cost of the converter for the performance gain makes it a no brainer for anyone looking to get the most out of a turbo.

wow, I need to get my converter swapped...... (I have a Dusty special waiting to be installed)

Bob

Bob: You'll probably have the same problem with Dusty's convertor that I have; it's not 5 years old.<BAG>

I wasted a lot of time and money before I went away from a high stall LU comvertor and I tried several of those.

Street manners are great and it puts the to the ground.

I believe you will be very pleased.

Phil Engle