Progress Pics of the Ultimate Giveaway Car!

Hey Daniel you missed a spot :biggrin: Sorry couldn't resist.
Looking good!:cool:
Great deal on getting the amp,sub, & building a box.
As many $'s I have spent with them and customers I have referred a sub and amp I figured they wouldn't mind giving to a good cause! If they didn't I was gonna buy them myself.They didn't have time to get something up this afternoon when I stopped by on the way to Daniels shop so we could prep the box a little so he can paint it. I even threw an old JL in there and tried it in Danny's T and it has a good low rumble:biggrin:

Thanks all, I have been putting in some late hours trying to get this car done asap so Brians crew would have as much time as possible to get it back together. Dec 17 will be here before you know it and these guys have a TON to put back together. I am proud I was able to do this and want to give EVERYONE else that has donated time, labor, parts, etc to make this car happen a HUGE thumbs up also!! Give what you can guys, A super nice car is in the making and the kids are going to be the real winner here! Not to meantion someone is going to get a heck of a turbo regal!!!!!!!! Daniel Ray

WOW!!! That is lookin awesome. Reminds me of my very first car I had. Looks like the same color too. I have always missed my Regal, now I'm reminded once again how much I miss it. But I used it as a trade in on my GN so it wasnt all that bad. The blue is beautiful. Awesome work guys!!!

Attachments

• scanned 001.jpg
    scanned 001.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 760
  • scanned 002.jpg
    scanned 002.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 763
....Dec 17 will be here before you know it and these guys have a TON to put back together....

been following this thread off and on. Looks like an unbelievable effort with over-the-top *awsome* results! One thing I've missed though, what's the significance of December 17th? Other than it's my birthday? :biggrin: No, really, it is!! Check my profile. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Rob

Imagine if there was a set time the drawing will be made, how crowded this board will be. I bet it will break the most people logged in at once.

GOV computers are blocking your picture with red X

Can Need Boost & jwillettgn can you use your pictures under Attach Files please so I can see the pics.

Buick noob , the pics are to big for that , sorry but here is the link to my photobucket where all the pics are
needboost231 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
1arunem let me know when your ready so I can work you in
and to all the rest on here the supense is killing you guys ain't it hahahahaha
ooohhhh power trip, I have 20,000 people waiting on me ohhhhh lol
I got it out of the booth yesterday but by the time my wife got home with the digital camera it was getting dark on me. Mine died so she brought hers from work home. I will snag some today I promise as I start putting her back together. Here is some to tie you for a min though. The original tar on the roof tore to pieces when I removed it. Garyk1970 sent me enough dyna mat to do the roof with. It looks KILLER, Thanks Gary!!!!
P1010017.jpg

P1010016-1.jpg

and here is one that I hadn't posted yet showing the floor repaired and sealed up tight! good to go now!
P1010003.jpg

What a great thing to do! Great bunch of guys right here.
I have a buddy in the Marines in Iraq. Just sent him a Christmas package yeaterday. Hope he gets it, I think that was the deadline.

Glad to help on the dynamat. it will make the car quiet(boy,even my own car needs it),now especially since Doug has steped up and built the sub box:biggrin: .do i need to bring an amp wiring kit when i come to install the sound system and anti-theft?

Gary please do, Jeff at segraves sound center donated a new 10 today, a punch 200 amp!!! a grill cover and a connector for the box.
Guys I got a lot done today and some great pictures but you will have to wait a few lol. Me and the wife are going out to eat and if mama ain't happy , ain't NOBODY happy lol. Daniel Ray

Gary please do, Jeff at segraves sound center donated a new 10 today, a punch 200 amp!!! a grill cover and a connector for the box.
Guys I got a lot done today and some great pictures but you will have to wait a few lol. Me and the wife are going out to eat and if mama ain't happy , ain't NOBODY happy lol. Daniel Ray

Daniel eat out at home shouldn't take 5 minutes ;)