Progress Pics of the Ultimate Giveaway Car!

The Car is coming along great!

Daniel I just got in another Blue 87 so save the extra paint you'll need it.Drive trane out & Bumpers off LOL:biggrin:

Rubber Bands were bolted to the yoke. Some one must of needed them bad!

Gary the mailman just dropped it off about 20mins ago. Thanks!!!!!!! you tha man lol. Daniel Ray

cool, was that fast shipping, or what:biggrin: (thanks to my better half Angela for it running to the post office)

looking good. are you going to pull the bumper fillers and quarter extension before paint>

Thanks all, ummm NO lol. They have been on the car and I have done adjusted them as best I can. They are to easy to crack around the bolt holes to mess with to much. These are the fiberglass ones and look great. Don't want to risk damaging them.

A little suprise............

I built a subwoofer enclosure for the trunk yesterday. Danny is gonna paint it body color if he can.:) Gotta drop by the local Stereo Shop and see if they are gonna donate a 10" and an amp.......

Attachments

• toysfortotsbox 001.jpg
    toysfortotsbox 001.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 835
  • toysfortotsbox 002.jpg
    toysfortotsbox 002.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 839
I built a subwoofer enclosure for the trunk yesterday. Danny is gonna paint it body color if he can.:) Gotta drop by the local Stereo Shop and see if they are gonna donate a 10" and an amp.......

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am going by the stereo shop in a few and see what they are gonna do. Just a good 10 from Kicker etc,something with a good sensitivity so 50-75 watts will be all it needs.

You ain't went yet! Lol get moving man! We have a blue buick here again, I just got done spraying the 3rd coat of clear and tomorrow I am going to wet sand it and do a reflow clear job on it so it really pops! Glad I was planning on doing it anyway since I touched it with the air hose on the last coat GRRRRRR Hate it when that happens!!!! Oh well , no worries as I can sand it out tomorrow and then roll on. I will post pics when I get it back together or maybe I will snap a few in the booth tomorrow after I shoot the extra clear on it. Daniel Ray

You ain't went yet! Lol get moving man! We have a blue buick here again, I just got done spraying the 3rd coat of clear and tomorrow I am going to wet sand it and do a reflow clear job on it so it really pops! Glad I was planning on doing it anyway since I touched it with the air hose on the last coat GRRRRRR Hate it when that happens!!!! Oh well , no worries as I can sand it out tomorrow and then roll on. I will post pics when I get it back together or maybe I will snap a few in the booth tomorrow after I shoot the extra clear on it. Daniel Ray

Sounds like your really moving on this thing. But we are going to have to progress pics a little more sooner. LOL :biggrin:

Hey Need Boost. I have a set of brand new "3.8 litre turbo" emblems for the hood. I'd be willing to donate for this amazing car. Let me know!

Maybe you want to hold out for original nos?

?

Attachments

• hoodemblem.jpg
    hoodemblem.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 787
The hood emblems would be GREAT!!! From you to me , I don't think they would make it here in time though. If nothing slows me down I hope to be heading back to brian with it friday or saturday but it depends on how it goes. If you want to you can send them to him and when I get there with the car I will be Very glad to put them on her! I'm in georgia and Az is a ways off lol. Unless you over nighted them to me but that would probley be expensive. Up to you and thanks for giving them!! Daniel Ray

teaser pics

Segraves Sound Center in Fitzgerald is going to donate an amp and sub,Danny will pick them up in the next day or so. We sanded the box and he sprayed a coat of primer on it. I got a couple of pics of the car........

Attachments

• toysfortotsbox 006.jpg
    toysfortotsbox 006.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 772
  • toysfortotsbox 004.jpg
    toysfortotsbox 004.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 758
  • toysfortotsbox 005.jpg
    toysfortotsbox 005.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 762
Hey Daniel you missed a spot :biggrin: Sorry couldn't resist.
Looking good!:cool:
Great deal on getting the amp,sub, & building a box.