Progress Pics of the Ultimate Giveaway Car!

Some of my pictures of the giveaway car at Reynolds.

DSC01655.jpg

DSC01657.jpg

DSC01658.jpg

DSC01656.jpg

Looking good Danial Ray.

Jim

Looking good Daniel Ray. If you think painting that 6 pt is bad, try painting a 25.2 chassis. That's when it really gets fun. :eek:

Scott, out the car MAYBE, in the car NO THANK YOU:eek: lol. I am getting to old to be bending that many ways hahahaha. Daniel Ray

Hey guys! Scott at Chassis Pro is ma great friend and he and Dave do some quality work! They put roll bars in several cars for me and its always been top notch work! Please support my friend and take your cars to him for your suspension needs!

Ok guys, the trunk lid and hood are both painted top and bottom. The car is in the booth right now as I sprayed the door jams last night. I will get you some pics soon. Daniel Ray

Ok here is a few to tie you guys over lol. Everything you see in the hood and trunk are reflections from stuff in my shop. Couldn't take a pic outside because it kept glaring. I painted the jams last night before I called it a day. Body will get color soon. Don't worry, I will paint the lock in the trunk black :D Daniel Ray
trunk.jpg

hood.jpg

side2little.jpg

side1little.jpg

Thanks Shane, when I bring her back I want to meet up with you to. Since the car is mostly grey right now with primer you think Brian would buy that I lost the blue one and I can just keep this one? lol. I hope everyone knows how much work is going into this car for the lucky winner and digs as deep as they can to support this cause. Also I wouldn't be this far along on it without scotts help on the floor. Thanks again man, I owe you one! I asked Brian to send me some gas for this thing, I can't get it to crank grrrrrr lol. He told me to look under it, there was some long rubber bands I had to crank up with a jack handle to make it move hahahaha. Somebody must have stole them, better call the law to be on the look out for someone trying to pawn off buick turbo rubber bands lol. Daniel Ray

Thanks so much man! You took on one hell of a job and I greatly appreciate it! I only hope the lucky winner does as well!

looks good daniel.have you recieved the dynamat for the roof that i sent you yet?

Gary the mailman just dropped it off about 20mins ago. Thanks!!!!!!! you tha man lol. Daniel Ray