Progress Pics of the Ultimate Giveaway Car!

ncmalko1 a board member on here has done beat you to the punch on the hood emblems lol. He mailed them out to Brian already and I am going to put them on when I get the car there.

Hey, don't forget the fender emblems, too!
gncollector.com - Buick Grand National Collectibles! would love to donate these for such a great cause!

If you don't have these yet, let me know & I'll send you them, they're brand new.

Besides, they'll look good on "MY" new blue car.... ;) (one can hope, right?) :cool:

Attachments

• DSC07315.JPG
    DSC07315.JPG
    58.2 KB · Views: 1,108
As far as I know we need the fender emblems, holler at Brian to be sure and you can mail them to him real quick. Thank you!! Any of the vendors that want to help with seals holler at Brian also please! I know he is checking with a gm dealer about some door seals but a new trunk seal and new upper door seals would be awesome if someone can help out!
Think Doug was going to let Gary look and make a mounting bracket for the box since it is going to have to come out for carpet in the trunk and putting the rear speakers back in, wiring, etc. Probley just strap it to the roll cage bars. Daniel Ray

Here is a bigger picture of the box itself, Doug did a awesome job on it! I cut out a piece of alumimun that will go between the speaker and the port hole like a big plauqe, I have painted it body colour already and plan on listing all the vendors, members, etc that have donated to the car on it. I will keep adding till its done and then clear coat it and screw it to the box when we go back up to north carolina in december. The winner will have a cool piece in the trunk to show off with showing it is the Toys for TOTs buick giveaway car 2007
P1010045.jpg

Got the box covered,woofer in............

LOOKS KILLER!!! I LIKE THE WOOFER GRILLE TOO.yeah,dont mount the box yet,i have to mount rear speakers and run all the wiring like Daniel mentioned....AWESUME....

P.S. DOUG THROW A YARD OR TWO OF THE CARPET IN THE TRUNK AND I WILL MAKE A AMP RACK AND COVER IT TO MATCH THE BOX LIKE THIS....SORRY FOR THE CAPS LOCK.

Pic

of amp rack:biggrin: to come.

Attachments

• 08-17-07_1348.jpg
    08-17-07_1348.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 1,077
Crap

LOOKS KILLER!!! I LIKE THE WOOFER GRILLE TOO.yeah,dont mount the box yet,i have to mount rear speakers and run all the wiring like Daniel mentioned....AWESUME....

P.S. DOUG THROW A YARD OR TWO OF THE CARPET IN THE TRUNK AND I WILL MAKE A AMP RACK AND COVER IT TO MATCH THE BOX LIKE THIS....SORRY FOR THE CAPS LOCK.

Danny left today and I had to work today-mon:mad: I had enough to have covered the box again but I threw it in my trunk!

Brian and turbo6 thanks guys. Kay brought me the tranny today, had to talk to the paper and finish getting a few little things on the car done. Get trailer, etc. I am leaving out in just a little bit with it this morning instead. Its 2.50am right now, plan on being on the road by 5am at the latest heading back to brian with her. Daniel Ray

Brian and turbo6 thanks guys. Kay brought me the tranny today, had to talk to the paper and finish getting a few little things on the car done. Get trailer, etc. I am leaving out in just a little bit with it this morning instead. Its 2.50am right now, plan on being on the road by 5am at the latest heading back to brian with her. Daniel Ray

I'll have a cold beer waiting. You'll probably pass out afte 2.5 hours sleep & 1 beer.:biggrin:
Then we'll shave 1 of your eye brows paint your nails etc..

every day the car looks better and better keep up the great work. you guys still need anything?

every day the car looks better and better keep up the great work. you guys still need anything?

i was admiring the work when i saw the roll bar and wondered how i was going to get my fat a$$ under the dash to do the anti-theft:eek: so i need some prayers:biggrin:

Back home finally, Bed now and I did check my eyebrows for bandaids when I work up lol. They were all still there. Thanks for the hospitality Brian and Kasci, you guys are Great! Me and Emily felt right at home. Daniel Ray