Pretty funny video... best use for a BOV! and a GNX-R?

Hate to tell you this bro, but your bov is leaking.

As far as the GNX video goes...this explains why so many people are absolutely sure that I have a V8 and claim that i don't know what I have.

2002 Power tour winner.....confirms my feelings on the power tour.

Everyone has their own opinion on what the like.
From the outside the car looks pretty nice.
How ever there are some things that I would do different: (just my opinion)

1. Why tub a 11 second car?
2. Why put a NA V8 in the car that would make less power that stock v6 with modifications?
3. Why put the cheap series gauges on a 70k build?
4. R is for ricer, please keep it on an Acura.

I agree the car isnt to bad. but damn i was LMFAO when he said the R was for "RADICAL"

on the postive side at least it has a buick motor in it. Now take the damn Turbo hood off of it and the stupid GnxR badges off and it wouldn't be a bad ride. maybe even put a turbo or 2 on it.

Everyone has their own opinion on what the like.
From the outside the car looks pretty nice.
How ever there are some things that I would do different: (just my opinion)

1. Why tub a 11 second car?
2. Why put a NA V8 in the car that would make less power that stock v6 with modifications?
3. Why put the cheap series gauges on a 70k build?
4. R is for ricer, please keep it on an Acura.

John you hit the nail on the head.
I must also add, a $70k build & the gut the heat & ac? why!:rolleyes:

quit dancing around it...
DOUCHE BAG and douche car.... way to copy a cool car and FAIL!
$70k get you wrinkled vinyl at the shifter, blk steel wheels, a 1940 radio, and a N/A v8....YAAAAAAWN!

quit dancing around it...
DOUCHE BAG and douche car.... way to copy a cool car and FAIL!
$70k get you wrinkled vinyl at the shifter, blk steel wheels, a 1940 radio, and a N/A v8....YAAAAAAWN!

Yep, must agree, DOUSHE BAG! They car would be pretty cool if the just left the damn badges off of it and or at least just left the R off! And the guy talking is to dumb for his own good. Any car guy knows you dont "WIN" the Power Tour! DUH!

Okay at least it is a clean regal but the wheels with the stripe are ugly and I'm still trying to figure out why he claimed the tires on his 15" wheels are low profile.

Seemed pretty slow for as long as he was on the gas.

My absolutely rust free, matching number Limited T will run in the 10's with A/C, Heat and Cruise for under 20K. Why would I spend 50K more to slow down?

Mikey

Seemed pretty slow for as long as he was on the gas.

My absolutely rust free, matching number Limited T will run in the 10's with A/C, Heat and Cruise for under 20K. Why would I spend 50K more to slow down?

Mikey

Mikey,

But will you have the R badge?
That my friend is the question!!! LOL

I posted a comment on his youtube video. Wow, almost $40,000 and writes it like its such a good deal people will be killing his phone lines trying to get that car.

My comment,

Boosted6GN (4 minutes ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply | Spam
No offense, but please send me the name of the person that pays your asking price for that car.

:eek: